Portsmouth - Guildhall (July 8, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / Girlfriend In A Coma / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / Half A Person / Knockabout World / My Hurling Days Are Done / The Loop / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @lonely_high_court_judge

Last edited:
Self-correcting 🤡

Screenshot_20230708-213546.png

But, he "was there mate".
Glad they took time away from their obvious heavy academic pursuits to grace us with their comedy gold.

london,great song.

Self-correcting 🤡

View attachment 92790

But, he "was there mate".
Glad they took time away from their obvious heavy academic pursuits to grace us with their comedy gold.
I see someone is now editing using a variation on your screen name.

I never knew that trolling would extend to such a lowly enterprise- how is making edits to a random concert set list in any way entertaining. Maybe I’m getting too old.

I see someone is now editing using a variation on your screen name.

I never knew that trolling would extend to such a lowly enterprise- how is making edits to a random concert set list in any way entertaining. Maybe I’m getting too old.

They're very likely a cognitively-challenged ex-member crybaby.
Doesn't bother me. The good will out.
People will just have to wait.
Some previous gigs took days/weeks to get correct information - some still need it now.
FWD.

it seems that the WMTWD album is becoming more and more monothematic ...:grimacing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom