What will Morrissey do next?

Morrissey seems to have some choices now, what do we think he will do?

• I don't care. Who is Morrissey?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Release BOT - specify label or self release below

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • BOT will remain unreleased for the foreseeable future

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Release Without Music - specify label or self release below

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Without Music will remain unreleased for the foreseeable future

• Release both as a double album - specify label or self release below

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Do you think this latest band is still with him? Yes or no below

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Schedule the shows he talked about for July, then cancel or show up, specify below

• Not schedule the shows he talked about for July

• Add your own choice in the comments, can be in addition to any of these

• Total voters

Redacted

Perfectly Satisfied & Living Rent Free
I am not sure I did this poll right, anyway, you get the idea. What do we think Moz will be doing next?
I offered some choices but if you have more to say about your choice or choices or anything related to this, say it in the comments.
I set it to unlimited choices, hope I did it right.

Last edited:
I like to think his band is sticking with him, despite having other people to also play with. I want to hear some music composed by them with Morrissey.

Hahaah, that seems to be the xth poll about Morrissey's future this year, including mine from the beginning this year, where the wilderness years option won and there were a couple more polls/threads inbetween I think. Its sad, but it seems this is all we can do as fans for now, because nothing really happens. I voted for no release of the two albums and no shows in July. There's always the surprise element and hope, but as of now it seems, that this year nothing will happen or maybe to the end of it.

I don't think he will ever release any albums himself... of course BoT was with Capitol until recently, but Without Music... was recorded over a year ago, so he's had plenty of time to do something with it. I'd like to say that he'll get a record deal eventually, but I really don't know who would sign him these days. I think he will continue to do some concerts and show up to 50% of them; it's a bit late now to start selling tickets for the July shows, so I don't think they will go ahead, or if they do then they'll be in August or September. I think he may work with artists that he likes, just like how he has contributed the artwork for the new Dana Gillespie single. It gets his name on the front of a record without him having to do much.

I think he will soon announce a 20th anniversary re-release of Live at Earls Court for 2025.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom