Not the brightest bulbs, are they?

G

G.E. Lightbulb

After reading a bit of the strange yet fascinating www.morrisseytour.com, I was struck by this group's density.

I theorize that because one of them tried to get up on stage for the millionth time in a row, they distracted security enough to let a bunch of likeminded fans to climb over and haul our Mozzer off the stage. I find it strangely coincidental that everyone is nailed into their seats after that gig.

I do not say that they are personally responsible for the melee, but I think that after a while, some common sense would kick in. Yes, Morrissey wasn't that bright in getting one of them on stage and making the crowd restless and hungry for the same. At the same time, they have had their shot. It is greedy, distracting, and punishes the crowds further on down the way. They are probably sleeping with Sack for the love of Jesus. What more do they want? Didn't they read the Vicki article posted on this web site? Our Mozza is gay. He's not interested.

Many people they share the audience with do not have the capability of pulling off more than one show. Please, do not ruin their fun.

I thought the same thing about them sleeping w/ Sack. I mean, they're groupies and they hang out with the opening band. What do rockers do with groupies? On their awards page they should've acknowledged the ugliest: Lisa.

> After reading a bit of the strange yet fascinating
> www.morrisseytour.com, I was struck by this group's density.

> I theorize that because one of them tried to get up on stage for
> the millionth time in a row, they distracted security enough to
> let a bunch of likeminded fans to climb over and haul our Mozzer
> off the stage. I find it strangely coincidental that everyone is
> nailed into their seats after that gig.

> I do not say that they are personally responsible for the melee,
> but I think that after a while, some common sense would kick in.
> Yes, Morrissey wasn't that bright in getting one of them on
> stage and making the crowd restless and hungry for the same. At
> the same time, they have had their shot. It is greedy,
> distracting, and punishes the crowds further on down the way.
> They are probably sleeping with Sack for the love of Jesus. What
> more do they want? Didn't they read the Vicki article posted on
> this web site? Our Mozza is gay. He's not interested.

> Many people they share the audience with do not have the
> capability of pulling off more than one show. Please, do not
> ruin their fun.

> I thought the same thing about them sleeping w/ Sack. I mean,
> they're groupies and they hang out with the opening band. What
> do rockers do with groupies? On their awards page they should've
> acknowledged the ugliest: Lisa.

I don't go there. I mean, as far as examining looks.

The whole thing really makes me sad. You know that deep down, they wouldn't give a damn about Sack had they not been tour openers, and even less so if they could not possibly open a door into the Morrissey world. It's funny how they wheedle around with the supporting cast, yet in their writings, you can tell that they would personally wet themselves and drop everything like a stone if Morrissey would give them the time of day like Sack has.

That's a fact, Jack

Back
Top Bottom