EVerybody's lost but they're pretending they're not

> Hey Just wanted to Say that "Lost" is the most¿ beautiful song ive ever heard. ANyone agree?

It's only been a few weeks since I downloaded that song, along with some other gems, from the Frankly Vulgar site (I've bought all the major U.S. releases, but Lost sadly doesn't seem to be on any of them).

At the moment it is probably my favorite Moz song. I love the synth and the simple guitar part during the bridge is especially nice. And, of course, Moz sings it beautifully.

Everdene

I'm Just Lost

> Hey Just wanted to Say that "Lost" is the most¿ beautiful song ive ever heard. ANyone agree?

Oh most definitely!

I cannot believe it was relegated to a "B-Side"- but then again: MOST of Morrissey's B-Side material kicks the living sh*t out of just about everything else out there...

i agree with you and i said the same thing here sometime ago!!!

i'm glad i'm not the only one.

i remember asking this question some time ago. you, my dear, have excellent taste!!!! it's one of my favorites...

"so if i see you

and i tell you

how i've watched you

don't make fun of me later

'cause i'm just lost..."

morrissey.ipg

> Please tell me where I can find this song. I have not had the pleasure of hearing it yet!

i remember asking this question some time ago. you, my dear,¿ have excellent taste!!!! it's one of my favorites...¿ "so if i see you¿ and i tell you¿ how i've watched you¿ don't make fun of me later¿ 'cause i'm just lost..."

>Please tell me where I can find this song. I have not had the >pleasure of hearing it yet!

in the frankly vulgar site will find the mp3:

http://barbaria.xlrn.ucsb.edu/mp3/html/