Morrissey Technical Rider - Summer 2016

Images from an anonymous person (UPDATE Aug. 28 - these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider):

39049_IMG_9184.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 28:

Tweet from @DickieFelton on Aug. 20, 2016. Link posted by Loretta Swit in the comments:

#Morrissey and crew meal from #Manchester Arena

Related media:

Related items:

Last edited:
About 15 of the 20 posts on this page are BrummieBot, great discussion.

Welcome guys to the BrummieBoy discussion thread. Please sit down and read his nonsense and comment what you think. His words and this site is a fallacy altogether. David sucks, Benny sucks, girl rider sucks, and BrummieBoy tucks. HAHA

I do care because I feel Morrissey cares. He publicly said he's vegan, and I won't doubt about about it until a true proof is showed here or in any other place.

I did not say he didn't care. I said I don't. I believe him when he said he's vegan. But maybe he did not realise for a long time that many products from the big dairy industries were just as cruel and painful and that from the moment he realised it was he turned to vegan. Maybe he feels embarrassed and ashamed. Just like anyone would feel. But I don't blame him. He does everything he can and that is a lot more than most of us will ever do.

Off course I understand this so called leaked document is important for you as Moz is important for you. People here already fall into the trap that if it false he should react and if it's genuine he should react to. Whatever he does say, or not he looses in their opinion.

I think there are some evil people trying to hurt him. Maybe he has stepped on their toes in some way?
But suppose it is false and he can't prove it? He has to get in to it, asking questions at how many people? Do you really think he would put that much time in it? And find out the truth? Maybe he won't find it.
And if it is genuine, how should he defend it?

In the end it makes no difference to me.
His music, lyrics, his singing voice, his band and his concerts are much more important too me.
It's all there. The rest is secondary, interviews and all the stuff he is saying, and this leaked document. Interesting but secondary.
Gerrit

This has as much proof as me coming out to say I am Morrissey.

Oh wait, I shouldn't have said that. Back to TTY. Ignore me.

The thing is though, if you were to compare the published Morrissey rider with David Bowie's riders from his 1983, 1988 and 2003 tours, or with Kate Bush's rider from her run of gigs at Hammersmith Apollo, you'd never ever think of Morrissey as remotely "high maintenance" again. Compared to Bowie and Bush, Morrissey's attitude seems disappointingly laissez-faire.

It's highly amusing too that so many people are ridiculing the apparent obsession with cleanliness and germs - presumably these are the same people who also bemoan Morrissey's frequent illnesses...? Since the "cleanliness" issues have been detailed in the riders, how many cancellations due to illness have there been?

Not that this site is ever biased of course. I only come here because I thoroughly appreciate the consistently fair, balanced and even-handed treatment of all the issues.

I wish I could put towel under my feet in public showers. I hate the crap that's on the floor in public swimming pools (black, curly hair on the wet floor makes me want to puke).

What does this mean?:
"these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider."

So if Morrissey does not react, at TTY or where ever, more photo-copies will appear here?

There is something menacing in that sentence.
It's a dangerous game because if it is a hoax moz will send you some real badassed lawyers at your doorstep. He is still rich enough to do that.
And although he does not seem to care as much for his reputation on other subjects, I know for sure he can be really nasty when it comes to animal suffering. I don't blame him.
Better not worrie about moz but about Solo.
Gerrit

Just a note that it wasn't the full rider, there are some other pages related to security I heard.

What does this mean?:
"these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider."

So if Morrissey does not react, at TTY or where ever, more photo-copies will appear here?

There is something menacing in that sentence.
It's a dangerous game because if it is a hoax moz will send you some real badassed lawyers at your doorstep. He is still rich enough to do that.
And although he does not seem to care as much for his reputation on other subjects, I know for sure he can be really nasty when it comes to animal suffering. I don't blame him.
Better not worrie about moz but about Solo.
Gerrit

Well good evening everyone and thank you for your patience.
I have to start by saying how sad I am at having to interrupt my Bank holiday celebrations to make this address to you.
This morning I was alerted to a very damming document concerning CheeseGate and the pop performer Steven Morrissey AKA The wizard of moz.
Let me be clear that this latest development is of a very serious nature and you have my word that Team Debunk are working flat out behind the scenes to verify who is behind this leaked document.
This morning I took a very lengthy telephone conversation with BB in Denmark to discuss our response in the day's ahead and we are going to chair a COBRA meeting on his return. We both agree that going forward more effort and manpower is going to be needed to get to the bottom of CrankFraudism and CheeseGate once and for all and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank him on behalf of Team Debunk and the United KingDum for all his hard work and dedication so far.
I would now like to appeal to the public on a global level ! Do you have any information concerning Steven ? CheeseGate ? CrankFraudism ? Lawnmowers ? Black curtain suppliers ? Past employees ? Or anyone who has come into contact with any of the above ? Your information no matter how small is vital in solving CheeseGate and I urge you to make contact via SOLO all posts and information will be treated in confidence and you may post anonymously if you so wish.
I'd also like to point out that any munchkins found to be withholding information concerning this investigation will face prosecution. On the other hand I appreciate that many munchkins will be in total turmoil after yesterday's breaking news and we will be releasing helpline numbers for them as soon as we can.
Once again thank you for your patience and if you'll please excuse me I would like to get back to my family for the rest of the holiday.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

You are excused.

I think we all now Morrissey is an uddersucker and has been all his life but shame has prevented him from coming out of the closet.

Is the Dickie Felton tweet of the Dairy infested crew menu also fake? Why would uber-fan Felton post an incriminating fake? We need to focus on Dickie's tweet, folks. Especially if the main rider is a fake designed to troll this site.

You have a point about the Dickie Felton tweet. The reality is if you are a vegan due to a passionate belief about animal rights then all dairy should be just as abhorrent to you as a slab of meat. I've defended Morrissey many times on this site, and I've locked horns with BB a few humorous times (huma times?! :lbf:) but he is absolutely spot-on when he makes the point that there is a massive hypocrisy singing MIM only to slide back stage and tuck into some cheese.

He is also correct in identifying that the real nub of the problem is Dickie's tweet.

Absurd. So his PR has a special dispensation to eat Torture/Slaughter cuisine based on animal suffering but his Audience don't? And they are lectured by the 'Meat Is Murder' nonsense whilst his PR stuff their face with cheezy crap?

Yes, maybe that's it. You can think what you want about the morality of Morrissey allowing other people to eat cheese, but the fact that there is cheese in his dressing room doesn't necessarily mean he is eating it, because he's not in there on his own.

Yes, maybe that's it. You can think what you want about the morality of Morrissey allowing other people to eat cheese, but the fact that there is cheese in his dressing room doesn't necessarily mean he is eating it, because he's not in there on his own.

ridiculous. anyone who eats anything in moz dressing room can consider himself fired ffs.
there is cheese everywhere on that rider, its a scandal.

I did not say he didn't care. I said I don't. I believe him when he said he's vegan. But maybe he did not realise for a long time that many products from the big dairy industries were just as cruel and painful and that from the moment he realised it was he turned to vegan. Maybe he feels embarrassed and ashamed. Just like anyone would feel. But I don't blame him. He does everything he can and that is a lot more than most of us will ever do.

Off course I understand this so called leaked document is important for you as Moz is important for you. People here already fall into the trap that if it false he should react and if it's genuine he should react to. Whatever he does say, or not he looses in their opinion.

I think there are some evil people trying to hurt him. Maybe he has stepped on their toes in some way?
But suppose it is false and he can't prove it? He has to get in to it, asking questions at how many people? Do you really think he would put that much time in it? And find out the truth? Maybe he won't find it.
And if it is genuine, how should he defend it?

In the end it makes no difference to me.
His music, lyrics, his singing voice, his band and his concerts are much more important too me.
It's all there. The rest is secondary, interviews and all the stuff he is saying, and this leaked document. Interesting but secondary.
Gerrit

Gerrit, I think we are on the same boat here. I understood you said you don’t care. That’s why I said I care just because I feel he cares. I don’t investigate people’s lives to check what they eat or don’t eat, like the apprentices of slanderers who produced those papers.

I don’t think he feels ashamed for not being vegan all those years, I think he feels terribly sorry and he changed his conduct since he realized the truth. Like many of us. I grew up in a country where most people at 10 years old have eaten more meat than the average citizen of any other country during a lifetime. I can’t put out of my system the meat I was fed up with an relive those cows and chickens. I can change my conduct only from the moment I realize it is a crime against other sentient beings.

Of course Morrissey shouldn’t give in to extortion. Every lawyer knows a negative fact can’t be proven. Morrissey could show another document, but the doubt would remain. So if someone says this document is true, that must be proven without any doubt here. Until now there’s more than a reasonable doubt about the veracity of the document, because anyone could have done it with a printer. If something is not proven true, it is the equivalent of a lie, wich is legally complicated if the difussion of a not proven fact produces a damage to others with the aggravating circumstance that Morrissey is a public figure who has to take care of his image.

In the eventuality the document actually came from Morrissey’s people - wich until now was not proven- they should take care better of his back. Less expensive beer and more hard work. Take care of Morrissey or we will send you a Gang Lord. Capisce?

Not a threat, just animus iocandi :)

Last edited:
in other words enable his behavior. hide the fact of hypocritical cheese/egg/milk consumption because what the mozbots dont know wont hurt them. very fing ethical.:banned:

:gun::rooster::babychick::chicken::cow::mouseface:

Threads like this always trigger mania.
This is the most sensible thing written in 9 pages.

thank you.

So there's a spread of food. Can't one pick and choose what they do and don't eat? So what's the big deal. Friends who visit him in his dressing room are they all vegan? I believe Jake wasn't vegan, so that didn't bother him. There's only so much he can do, the rider gives an option, no hatebots to point out that he's kind enough not to piss off the tour crew/band members by offering the choice. I mean if he had meat on there, well then, I would draw the line. But nothings worse than having to go on stage with a grumpy guitarist who didn't have milk to put into their coffee.

:rofl::laughing::angry:

:greatbritain::knife:

Threads like this always trigger mania.
This is the most sensible thing written in 9 pages.

Nonsense. That's suggesting that average vegetarians don't make everyday choices as deep and meaningful as Morrissey. For me, vegetarianism impacts every second of every day. I have to think about it when travelling abroad, which is most weeks, and the same goes for millions of others. And do you honestly think, that after all his affiliations, he didn't realise the cruelty of the dairy industry? http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/dairy-industry/
He should just be honest about it and say cheese is tasty. Because it is. If it wasn't for cheese, I'd be vegan. It was the last animal product Johnny Marr gave up for this reason.

We're all human. We do what we can. We may think we don't do as much as we would like. But we are all weak. And sometimes we say things we wish we hadn't said.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_160712_01

Last edited:
He should just be honest about it and say cheese is tasty. Because it is. If it wasn't for cheese, I'd be vegan. It was the last animal product Johnny Marr gave up for this reason

So he just has to be honest and then you will not have a go at him? Really? Haven't laughed so hard in a long time. After all he was honest in 2012 when he said that it was hard for him to give up eggs but he did so eventually. He constantly says that most people are vegetarians first and that giving up meat is pretty easy but that you come around to being vegan, that it takes small steps. What isn't honest about that? Now he has to admit something he probably hasn't even done?

So he just has to be honest and then you will not have a go at him? Really? Haven't laughed so hard in a long time. After all he was honest in 2012 when he said that it was hard for him to give up eggs but he did so eventually. He constantly says that most people are vegetarians first and that giving up meat is pretty easy but that you come around to being vegan, that it takes small steps. What isn't honest about that? Now he has to admit something he probably hasn't even done?

It's a reflex reaction for you, isn't it? You made stuff up about the blood and ran away. Points for trying.

Back
Top Bottom