Morrissey photo with fans posted by @e_meneses1 / X (October 3, 2023)

Morrissey with some fans. I’m going to assume this was taken in Florida.

IMG_3148.jpeg

Tweet posted by Famous when dead and Zoom Zoom The Little Boy:

Last edited:
"There is no one on earth I'm afraid of
And I will die with both of my hands untied"

Can't even tell a couple of middle aged ladies to bugger off.

Look closely at the photo... is real! ? Looking closely there is a vertical line in the middle of the.photo, it seems as if Morrissey is inserted between the 2 people, look at Moz's arms ... And besides, his face does not match the gestures of the two women. If anyone understands manipulated photos to report, Moz's arms seem to be in a straight line. For me it's not real, it's as if Moz is "inserted"... Included. I also think I saw that picture of Moz, without the women, obviously
WTF drugs are you on? You need to up the dosage cos your post is so daft it is squeezing my skull.

He’s a handsome devil, that’s for sure, but his hair in this picture is a sad sight.
Are you thinking it's time for an Alma Matters video style? That would do me! (Have I become so shallow that I am having an online discussion about the hair of someone slightly older than me who I will never meet? Well why not?)

Looks like the Mozzer has botoxed his forehead, so he’s put some effort in. If he darkens his hair a bit and fills it in, maybe he could l

Are you thinking it's time for an Alma Matters video style? That would do me! (Have I become so shallow that I am having an online discussion about the hair of someone slightly older than me who I will never meet? Well why not?)
I think it's time the person who does those AI images of Morrissey gave us some options for Moz's new hair do and we have a vote on it.......and, yes, this is the kind of thing that keeps me awake at night.......

"Please do not share my picture without my permission or consent. I do not give permission for it to be posted on other sites, especially without letting me know. If you did already,please delete."

Why are people like that?

Like this one who watermarked his face

:barf::barf:

Then don't post it on social media. You can take a picture and simply enjoy it for yourself you know?

They look like a couple of annoying c$nts, hence his dreary expression.

They look like a couple of annoying c$nts, hence his dreary expression.
They probably are, and we know he doesn’t suffer fools gladly, they probably don’t even really like his music they just want some social media likes.

Bet that’s the same face he made with that wanker Simon Armitage too.

Last edited:
She wrote that he’s one of her favourite singers. She didn’t say her favourite singer. I wonder who the others are.

Maybe! He needs to do something. Anything is better than THIS!

Elky seems to be in California - maybe San Francisco - from her other posts.
These ladies are San Francisco 49ers fans that came down to watch them play the LA Rams on September 17 in Inglewood, CA. This was probably on Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood. Around 10 miles away.
Morrissey with some fans. I’m going to assume this was taken in Florida.

View attachment 95483

Tweet posted by Famous when dead and Zoom Zoom The Little Boy:

Oh good, because all this time I kept picturing them with Florida accents, saying 'honestly' the way viva hate did--"aaaaaaahnestly"--and thinking that may well be why moz looked so put out.

Back
Top Bottom