Morrissey on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Nov. 23

tickets are still available for the night before- NICKELBACK!

Morrissey seems to have a good rapport with Kimmel and his show. There was that outdoor event in 2007, which included a pretty good rendition of Ganglord:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey seems to have a good rapport with Kimmel and his show. There was that outdoor event in 2007, which included a pretty good rendition of Ganglord:

I was there. He also debuted All You Need is Me that day. Good times.:guitar:

Last edited by a moderator:
Been to both Kimmel tapings...hate to miss this one...if anyone ends up with a spare ticket that you're willing to part with, please let me know...thanks. :)

Thanks for posting the videos and reminding me about what a terrible band Moz has (aside from Matt Walker).

When is Moz going to wake up and realize he has a positively lousy lead guitarist?

This Jesse Tobias shit has gone on for too long now.

I will be at The Cure show the same day (and down the street), I love Morrissey but I will be seeing him that Saturday at the Shrine

I will be decorating a patio for a baby shower. Yay. :straightface:

Thanks for posting the videos and reminding me about what a terrible band Moz has (aside from Matt Walker).

When is Moz going to wake up and realize he has a positively lousy lead guitarist?

This Jesse Tobias shit has gone on for too long now.

Sad son,

Tobias is more than competent. He's guitar play is conceivable and forcible live. M know's that fact. Current Lad's are fantastic band: by far the best drummer in the world, by far the best keyboard player in the world, awesome bass player, and two confident and skillful and proven guitarist's.
It was joy listen to them during summer tour 2011.

we'll let you know

Sad son,

Tobias is more than competent. He's guitar play is conceivable and forcible live. M know's that fact. Current Lad's are fantastic band: by far the best drummer in the world, by far the best keyboard player in the world, awesome bass player, and two confident and skillful and proven guitarist's.
It was joy listen to them during summer tour 2011.

we'll let you know

What a load of garbage.

Tobias is the worst thing to ever happen to Morrissey's band and most everyone knows it (those that don't ate too delusional to realize it).

Matt Walker is excellent. Boz is here because of tenure and his position as band leader (he's not an exceptional guitarist, sorry but it's the truth). Solomon Walker is just a thumper on bass and he could possibly be the worst bassist Moz has ever had in comparison to those who filled the position before. Gustavo Manzur is an average professional keyboardist and Jesse Tobias has no concept of finesse or delicate touch on guitar. He's just an overloaded wall of sound. He comes from the throw it at the wall and see if it sticks school of guitar playing and it sure doesn't work with Morrissey's music.

This is NOT the best band Morrissey has ever had or could have.

Agreed---this is Morrissey's weakest band. Ever since he decided to part ways with the excellent band of Boz, Alain, Gary, and Spencer, his music (and lyrics for that matter) have deteriorated.

Not to live in the past, but there is no comparison between the Your Arsenal days and the garbage that he puts out now. Somewhere along the line, he lost it.

Maybe he lost it when he started worrying about that ridiculous and sorry blog.

What a load of garbage.

Tobias is the worst thing to ever happen to Morrissey's band and most everyone knows it (those that don't ate too delusional to realize it).

Matt Walker is excellent. Boz is here because of tenure and his position as band leader (he's not an exceptional guitarist, sorry but it's the truth). Solomon Walker is just a thumper on bass and he could possibly be the worst bassist Moz has ever had in comparison to those who filled the position before. Gustavo Manzur is an average professional keyboardist and Jesse Tobias has no concept of finesse or delicate touch on guitar. He's just an overloaded wall of sound. He comes from the throw it at the wall and see if it sticks school of guitar playing and it sure doesn't work with Morrissey's music.

This is NOT the best band Morrissey has ever had or could have.

Sad son,

Matt Walker is the best drummer in the world
Gustavo is the best keyboard player in the world
Solomon is phenomenal
Boz is proven
Tobias is fully proven and much better live performer than Alain, but since you never been on M live act, you keep dribble and slaver you sad slobber.

we'll let you know

Agreed---this is Morrissey's weakest band. Ever since he decided to part ways with the excellent band of Boz, Alain, Gary, and Spencer, his music (and lyrics for that matter) have deteriorated.

Not to live in the past, but there is no comparison between the Your Arsenal days and the garbage that he puts out now. Somewhere along the line, he lost it.

Sad son,

Gary is fine but nothing important
Alain is sorry of live performer
Spencer is ... Spencer who????
Your Arsenal is Great Album.
So is Years Of Refusal.

Back
Top Bottom