Morrissey on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Nov. 23

Do you really not like Morrisseys late output? I re-visited YOR and found it a fine album. Someone is Squeezing my Skull is excellent! Don't you think?
This is what amazes me about Morrissey, the standard of his output is so high.

Dear friend,

Something is squeezing my skull is the best single of this century! Full stop.
Years Of Refusal is Masterpiece! Full Stop.

we'll let you know

Dear friend,

Something is squeezing my skull is the best single of this century! Full stop.
Years Of Refusal is Masterpiece! Full Stop.

we'll let you know
You know, you should learn to discuss things. You post stuff like they're statements of fact and beyond discussion. As you are so well read have you come across the concept of an opinion? Are you like this with your friends, because if you are I'd be suprised that you have any.

You know, you should learn to discuss things. You post stuff like they're statements of fact and beyond discussion. As you are so well read have you come across the concept of an opinion? Are you like this with your friends, because if you are I'd be suprised that you have any.

Dear Peterb,

"You should never go to them, Let them come to you."

we'll let you know

Also, Dear Peterb,

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." (Oscar Wilde)

we'll let you know

I have no idea what you're prattling on about although it may mean I should ignore. That, I can do.

Dear Peterb,

"It is always a silly thing to give advice, but to give good advice is fatal." (Oscar Wilde)

we'll let you know

This is a shame 'we'll let you know' as it would be enjoyable to swap ideas and opinions with a fellow fan. Oh well, atleast the majority of other posters are over 4 and half years old.

This is a shame 'we'll let you know' as it would be enjoyable to swap ideas and opinions with a fellow fan. Oh well, atleast the majority of other posters are over 4 and half years old.

"Oh well, atleast the majority of other posters are over 4 and half years old" (Peterb)

"Bad artists always admire each others works" (Oscar Wilde")

we'll let you know

you see, Peterb, again, we give you solowists so much knowledge.
well.

we'll let you know

I very much doubt that 'We'll let you know' is the Moz as either english is not his first language or he simply cannot write clearly.

Did you not read the second half of my comment that you were referring to? The
one where i said the person was doing a terrible job of PRETENDING to be a non-native native English speaker? Reading comprehension FTW.

one where i said the person was doing a terrible job of PRETENDING to be a non-native native English speaker? Reading comprehension FTW.

well,

we'll let you know

Yeah I did ignore that bit mainly because 'We'll let you know' is such an enourmous arse, all I wanted to do was post an insult. Forgiveness Please.

Yeah I did ignore that bit mainly because 'We'll let you know' is such an enourmous arse, all I wanted to do was post an insult. Forgiveness Please.

we'll let you know: Oh! I am not really wicked at all, cousin Peterb. You mustn't think that I am wicked.
Peterb: If you are not, then you have certainly have been deceiving us all in a very inexcusable manner. I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time. That would be hypocrisy.

we'll let you know

All this Oscar Wilde prattle... maybe 'We'll let you know " bloke really is Morrissey
???

All this Oscar Wilde prattle... maybe 'We'll let you know " bloke really is Morrissey
???

and isn't it interesting that this "We'll let you know" subject occurred while "the blog" is in hiatus?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom