Morrissey at Soundgarden concert in Los Angeles (Feb. 15, 2013)

Listen2thesmiths writes:

It's good to see Morrissey out and about...

Singer Morrissey is seen leaving the Soundgarden concert at The Wiltern in Los Angeles.

Morrissey at the Wiltern February 15, 2013 - Zimbio
http://www.zimbio.com/Morrissey

singer_morrissey_seen_leaving_soundgarden_zyqfotkjxj_l.jpg

Last edited:
Oh dear - so a woman who went to hospital for pregnancy complications (who it turns out clearly was pregnant) was, according to Morrissey, faking it and probably 'just' had anorexia.
Morrissey, on the other hand, tries to convince us all that he's at death's door, and yet is photographed on his way home from a pop concert.
The world's biggest and most dishonest hypocrite, anyone?

Ummm I think she`s okay now.The last I heard she was vacationing in some sunny sort of place.(hey don`t judge me it was one of those entertainment news shows.There was nothing else on that night.:p)Apparently it was about someone taking her pic while she`s pregnant.Snooki was taking up for her.Oh well enough said.

Glad to see Moz getting better. All the best to our hero!

To the "Moz is a hypocrite"poster: Quietly sitting down for a couple of hours watching some concert is not health risking and exertive like a daily routine of rehearsal and live shows. Besides are we his doctors? Leave the man alone!

Last edited:
Anyone who calls Moz a hippocrit is calling him a hippopotamus which is a very feared and fierce creature that rules the Nile. The Nile is the Pigsty. Hippos are "River Horses" and quite sacred. It's a compliment wrapped in an insult. The moron who says it doesn't know that so feel free to call him a moron if it makes you feel better :D

Looks very much on the mend!
Anyone who's been touring for the number of decades Moz has (with bouts of crushing depression) does not have a weak constitution. Despite the flower props of yesteryear, he's not a wilting lily.

And do you really think artists only take in music, films etc. that match their taste perfectly? Bizarre. I think he appreciates longevity and, yes, probably chose a concert where he knew he'd be spotted. Look at that smile!

Soundgarden? Really? Oh well. After looking at the photos I decided that I would still have Big Dumb Sex with him...

SN

"Morrissey's Day Off" Pretty soon someone will PhotShop a water tower or the Hollywood sign altered to say "SAVE MORRISSEY".

I like the other pictures of him coming from the concert as well. "I'm not looking at you. I'm not looking at you. Still not looking at you. Ignoring you."

Last edited:
It's not about having a different taste, its about having a poor taste. With Deftones, well, they are fairly critically acclaimed, at least out of their genre. Soundgarden are mediocre at best, they aren't gonna be on any top albums of the year's lists. If Morrissey liked something heavy Opeth that would be a good thing. I like every genre (for the most part), the problem is if you are Morrissey you should be liking bands that are The Smiths of their genre, not the Maroon 5.

I don't really like soundgarden either, I think they're one of the poorer bands of that genre. But, if Morrissey likes them, then so what? Personally I can't stand the New York Dolls, but I love Sparks, someone might be a fan of The Smiths and also Maroon 5. I love The Smiths and I also love Live, whom some hate. That's the way musical tastes can be, we all like different things and Morrissey likes plenty of stuff I consider to be shitty but I don't think that makes him sad. It'd make me sad sitting here passing judgement on what he should and shouldn't like. If he wants to go to see Cannibal Corpse next weekend, then good on him!

"the problem is if you are Morrissey you should be liking bands that are The Smiths of their genre, not the Maroon 5" ... that is just ridiculously, as if you should dictate what Morrissey should and shouldn't like.

Maybe his eyes look f***ing weak because he's been papped as he's walking down the street with a huge flash infront his face? What do you think?

That's why I said I almost felt bad for him...there are like 15 pics. The first pic looked like he said, "OK, ONE picture. ONE." Then the person just went ape-spit and took a bunch.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom