Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24, 2013)

Morrissey spotted at the Queens of the Stone Age gig at the Wiltern last night. :horny:

morrissey_queens.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24,

Is that the shirt he wore for the Mexican radio intervew earlier this year?

No. He wore this shirt last week in a fan shot having dinner at The Woods in L.A. (the fan is cropped out of this shot)

dcbc5432c887a0d9bdacdd052dee4d7d.jpg

Attachments

• dcbc5432c887a0d9bdacdd052dee4d7d.jpg
    dcbc5432c887a0d9bdacdd052dee4d7d.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 2
Re: Article: Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24,

Once you get old enough your own clothes become "vintage", hah.

I can't believe that someone as rich as Morrissey has kept the same jacket for 20 years. Wow.

I love how the guy turns up in one backstage photo and it explodes into a debate over his clothing, appearance, taste in music, credibility, etc. on one of his fan sites.

Says the man with the username of an excellent song the poor "backstage photo guy" deleted from his catalog! lol!

Me thinks the next gig He's gonna visit, is The National, great band from New York,
and now touring for PR their new album

Oh yeah, they used Morrissey's album Bona Drag in a song on the album, it was an item here

[I mean , 'listening to Bona Drag ' is a line from a song]

Does that belong to Jake?

White denim! Mmm very 1992, but it suits Morrissey. I can count Morrissey in four different denim jackets now. Hell must be meeting other people. I'm also sure that he's been seen in that shirt before. I could be wrong. So often I am.

Morrissey has been spotted here in L.A. many times than in any other city on this planet, he should just move back here where his true fans are. Come back to Moz Angeles!!!!! Morrissey, Here is where you Belong!!!!

Re: Article: Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert

Kewpie, I thought you would be away up north to the Moz Army meet.

No, I am sure that it's the same jacket from 1993. The breast pockets have the same cut shape to them. Also the small label on the breast pocket is the same. The jacket isn't a Levi's as the pocket flap is not cut into a Levi's design. Also, I think those trousers that he is wearing are not jeans, but perhaps Chinos or something similar. The front pocket is more to the hip than on jeans.

I guess this is the new pattern now. Morrissey gets snapped at an event and by ways of social media networks the photo ends up on Morrissey Solo.

I do not like to take part in meetings of any groups which have a word army in their names.

I love how the guy turns up in one backstage photo and it explodes into a debate over his clothing, appearance, taste in music, credibility, etc. on one of his fan sites.

Exactly, give that man a cigar, they're like a pack of hungry wolves on this forum.

I think he looks wonderful.
Looking healthy and reasonably stylish, the man is a gem.
Hope to see him very soon .... in the flesh!

It looks like he found some of his mid 90s clothes in the attic, found that they still fit & decided to celebrate by getting drunk and listening to shitty music.

The jacket is too short in length--cut above his belt line.

I can't believe that someone as rich as Morrissey has kept the same jacket for 20 years. Wow.

I can't believe he's not been signed up by ' Jacamo clothing uk ' to be honest.
Also is that a blokes shirt ? It looks more like girls blouse to me .

we'll let you know

Why doesn't the old man go back to the drawing board and begin to compose something worthwhile? He looks like he's had one too many in this picture.

How sad he has become.

The man only has to exist to attract criticism from the sad, unloved juveniles that inhabit this poisonous site.

Goodness gracious. The Canadian tuxedo? Again?! We need to do an intervention.

In Morrissey's defense, this is being listed by many of the fashion magazines as one of the most important trends of the summer. That being said, I'm not a huge fan of the look on anyone, and your 'Canadian tuxedo' reference sums it up. However, I think that this photo is far more flattering than the one from last week. The man would be gorgeous wearing anything, or nothing at all!

lynnda

Back
Top Bottom