Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24, 2013)

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2013 (read-only)' started by CrystalGeezer, May 26, 2013.

By CrystalGeezer on May 26, 2013 at 2:05 AM
  1. CrystalGeezer

CrystalGeezer My secret's my enzyme.

Morrissey spotted at the Queens of the Stone Age gig at the Wiltern last night. :horny:

morrissey_queens.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    1. FAN
      FAN
      Re: Article: Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24,

Why doesn't the old man go back to the drawing board and begin to compose something worthwhile? He looks like he's had one too many in this picture.

How sad he has become.
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Re: Article: Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24,

See, my Moz is forever obsessed with music. If he's not recording or touring, then he's going to see other bands. He never burns out on music as I do. I think Moz should try something different for a change of pace. He and I could go dancing. :)
    3. CamilleSebastianMelmoth
      CamilleSebastianMelmoth

post birthday present, love the shirt
    4. HandThatRocksTheCradle
      HandThatRocksTheCradle

I see quilt patterns!
    5. Librarian On Fire
      Librarian On Fire
      White denim! Mmm very 1992, but it suits Morrissey. I can count Morrissey in four different denim jackets now. Hell must be meeting other people. I'm also sure that he's been seen in that shirt before. I could be wrong. So often I am.
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous

He is cool. You are the sad, pathetic one.
    7. CrystalGeezer
      CrystalGeezer

Hey that's my fantasy! :p What do you think he's taking in tonight? Fleetwood Mac at the Bowl? :)sleeping:) Tower of Power and War at the Greek? (Low. Ri. Der. Get a little higher... doot, doot, doot, doot, doot? Boo doot, doot, doot, doooooooooooo...)

Or sleeping? :p

If I had money I'd stock the shit out of concerts hoping to bump into him...then I'd run into the bathroom. :D
    8. Girlmostlikely
      Girlmostlikely

I think Moz looks great! He is squinting or blinking which I think gives him that drunk look. He totally pulls off what is an otherwise questionable shirt and the jacket...awesome!

He sure seems to get out a lot, more than me...lol! I guess he doesn't have to worry about getting up for kids and work in the morning;)

I hope he's feeling better :D
    9. Tibby
      Tibby
      I think Morrissey looks so cool in this pic.Love the shirt and the jacket.Morrissey looks super good in anything though!
    10. CrystalGeezer
    11. Theordinaryboy
      Theordinaryboy
      Makes great music and supports great music: that's Mozzer for ya.
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous

I really wish he'd hibernate and not be pictured going to see such rubbishy bands. Morrissey stopped being cool in about 2002...it's been all downhill since then, he seemed to lose the plot. The first evidence of this was when he started to use appalling fonts on his single covers...papyrus being a particularly low point.
    13. Oh my god. it's Robby!
      Oh my god. it's Robby!

oh no, Anthony Bourdain and Josh Homme are real good friends :eek: don't tell Moz :cool:
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous

A shirt with red, white and blue roses on it. Hmm....
    15. jdbabz
      jdbabz
      He has that 'Fry' meme look on his face .... not sure if... these are queens of the stoneage or just queens.
    16. !Viva Hate!
      !Viva Hate!
      It looks like he found some of his mid 90s clothes in the attic, found that they still fit & decided to celebrate by getting drunk and listening to shitty music.
    17. jayeash
      jayeash

:laughing: You are genius. :thumb:
      The jacket.. apparently this time he wears denim pants in different color at least.:lbf: Anyway I love that shirt and Moz looks so cool (and hilarious).

QOTSA was usually far from my own taste, but I think 'Like Clockwork' was not shitty. I only never played it again. :cool:
      Last edited: May 26, 2013
    18. Girlmostlikely
      Girlmostlikely

In this version of the pic you can see he has white pants on too. Kinda sexy:p Perhaps a bit too matchy :confused: I still dig the look.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. Irregular Regular
      Irregular Regular

Power, Corruption and Lies.