"Morrissey 25 Live" site is live

Actually, I'm talking crap. It's on in Soho and St John's Wood and probably a load of other places.

I would like to know if anyone else here was at the Staples Center show the night before Hollywood High, and recalls his voice sounding much stronger than in this Morrissey25Live trailer? I have seen a few videos from this show on youtube, sounded quite good, so I hope the film sounds better than the trailer. I'm hoping to see it in the theater.

I would like to know if anyone else here was at the Staples Center show the night before Hollywood High, and recalls his voice sounding much stronger than in this Morrissey25Live trailer? I have seen a few videos from this show on youtube, sounded quite good, so I hope the film sounds better than the trailer. I'm hoping to see it in the theater.

I was at both shows and I agree, his voice sounded very strong. I think they picked an odd clip for the trailer.

This has to be a joke site.

The website looks like shit. There was a time when Morrissey had his hand in everything--especially product design.

Now? It looks like he just blindly hands the reins over to anyone with a bootleg copy of Photoshop and absolutely no sense of design.

He stopped caring in 1997 with Malajusted's cover art and never looked back.

trailer looked so cool,loved the fans with moz tattoos on their arms,fingers : )

This has to be a joke site.

The website looks like shit. There was a time when Morrissey had his hand in everything--especially product design.

Now? It looks like he just blindly hands the reins over to anyone with a bootleg copy of Photoshop and absolutely no sense of design.

He stopped caring in 1997 with Malajusted's cover art and never looked back.

Actually, I think You are the Quarry and Ringleader of the Tormentors are great covers.

It doesn't work, see just a startsite, click on the one of the 3 arrows, [as stated the green one, the middle],
can't scroll , the 2 other links you can click aove the page, well it does nothing, 25 minutes life waisted.

Really hope it will be released, and that it works on my DVD or PC.

that''ll make me 25 life again

:guitar:

'and they say he's a mentall newby'

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom