Killuncle.co.uk site live

WOW - this has really come together! So iconic too - loving it!

Nicely designed site.

Kill Uncle and LOTFIP both look great! The Kill Uncle cover has really grown on me (even with its bowling vibe;)) I preordered mine:D

I know we have it...blah blah blah....but I'm looking forward to the reissues. It's not greedy because you don't have to buy it and track list was announced way in advance, so we all know what we are buying.

I really like Kill Uncle, not one of Moz's best, but with it's own charms. I've been looking forward to this reissue; I've been wondering if some of the production issues can be improved. It will be interesting to hear.

As far as LOTFIP, It will be nice to own some of the "new" songs. I really hope Moz has a plan for a new album, but this will do for now:thumb:

Never Never Never will I purchase a single with Rick Ghastly on the cover! Not even for Morrissey and that is saying something. I have collected every single from the start but will sadly end my journey here.

Kill Uncle could use a remaster, but swapping versions of There is a Place In Hell? Stupid.

''ll wait till how its sounds comparing to the Original

me thinks making a website for this is wasting money, use the money for Musicmag adds

frank and open

Back
Top Bottom