Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
not looking forward to the upcoming US tour with her on it, I was going to go but have since changed my mind as there don't seem to be any changes to either the set list or the opening act. Tired of repeat songs all around--Moz needs to turn off the shuffle button.

Not that he would compile a set list with you in mind, of course. As has been pointed out too many times for you to have missed it, set lists aren't designed to cater for those who see multiple shows on a tour (or follow the set lists religiously online) - would it be practical to change the set list numerous times within the same tour? Of course not. Most people will only see Moz once every 1 - 3 years. Added to which, you will of course be there. Everyone moans on here, self-righteously insisting that they won't be there. But they are. And everyone knows it. Big words, big words.

:lbf:

Apparently very few have; the forum is closed and archived. I guess Amy and Chrissy just weren't strong enough.

Go back to reposing on the davenport and reading Pound, or whatever the hell it is you do all day.

I actually feel very sorry of Kristeen, she has talent but is obviously going nowhere.
I mean, she has been with Tony for years and he has forced her on virtually every act he has known...From Bowie to Morrissey-this story about Morrissey just happening to discover her, while Tony worked on a video is Hollywood BS...Tony had been trying to force her on Morrissey for a while.
Morrissey likes her BUT he is really just trying to help her out, he has done this with other people he has known-she isn't quite as close to him as she tells the fans she becomes friends with.
Its a sad state of affairs really, most of her fan base is Morrissey's-they just try to suck up to get to him-she revels in the "super fan" made support act glory-it really is saddening and desperate to see.
From what I hear, she is such a brat that, even though Morrissey tries to help her, she spends most of her time bitching and lying about him.
The funny thing is she has been telling people that she thinks the reason Morrissey is selling out venues so quick is because the fans like them both as an act.
What a misguided women...
The sad facts are this she has been around since the 90s, although she has been with Tony for years and worked with a number of people and that Morrissey has carried her for over a year.
She still hasn't got three thousand fans on FB and once Morrissey gets another act, she will be left playing to 100 people
The only people who have heard of her are Morrissey fans in the main and it seems most of them can't stand her.

Last edited:
Kristeen Young doesn't enchant me or annoy me -- she's just kind of there. However, aren't we bored shitless of this thread yet??

I actually feel very sorry of Kristeen, she has talent but is obviously going nowhere.

"Nowhere" is a subjective assessment. What you consider nowhere, someone else -be it KY, or whoever- might consider Cloud 9. OK, so she's never gonna be on the cover of Rolling Stone. So what? I'm sure that for the most part, the last six years have been a hell of a ride and at the very least an incredible opportunity for her.

I mean, she has been with Tony for years and he has forced her on virtually every act he has known...From Bowie to Morrissey-this story about Morrissey just happening to discover her, while Tony worked on a video is Hollywood BS...Tony had been trying to force her on Morrissey for a while.

I'm not really sure what you base this on. She's done session work for musicians Tony has produced, but if she hadn't, someone anonymous would have...so if he was in a position to get her work, why wouldn't he, as her mentor, friend, and business associate? What is your point exactly?

As for the origins of the Morrissey connection, all three individuals involved -Young, Visconti, and Morrissey- corroborate the same story of Morrissey seeing Tony editing a video of hers, and it all took off from there. Unless you have some hidden clandestine information -which I doubt- then you're basically just talking out of your ass making claims to the contrary here.

Morrissey likes her BUT he is really just trying to help her out

Wrong. You're thinking of Phranc.

he has done this with other people he has known-she isn't quite as close to him as she tells the fans she becomes friends with.

Again, what are you basing this on? I have never heard of her claiming to be best friends with Morrissey. However, I have heard her speak very highly of him as both a figurehead of her youth as well as a mentor regarding their professional relationship, but I find it highly dubious that she tells random people she meets on the internet that she and Morrissey are bosom buddies.

Its a sad state of affairs really, most of her fan base is Morrissey's-

Yeah, well, that is the whole idea of an opening act: an established artist introduced a lesser-known artist to his fan community. Even if only a quarter enjoy what the see and hear on stage during those 40 minutes, that is still a huge feather in her cap when you are talking about the size of Morrissey's audience.

they just try to suck up to get to him-

Wait...what? How does that work, exactly? Spell it out for me, from start to finish.

she revels in the "super fan" made support act glory-it really is saddening and desperate to see.

What should she do...act meek and humble? She's got a cemented slot as the support act for f***ing MORRISSEY. I'd be pretty chuffed too, if I was her.

From what I hear, she is such a brat that, even though Morrissey tries to help her, she spends most of her time bitching and lying about him.

...Right, and yet while some anonymous turd on Solo has divined this information, it has somehow still managed to elude Morrissey himself.

The funny thing is she has been telling people that she thinks the reason Morrissey is selling out venues so quick is because the fans like them both as an act.
What a misguided women...

Where has she said this? Show me the quote source.

The sad facts are this she has been around since the 90s, although she has been with Tony for years and worked with a number of people and that Morrissey has carried her for over a year.

The sad fact is that when you type, flatulence comes out.

She still hasn't got three thousand fans on FB

Facebook doesn't mean anything. The FB page dedicated to the act of defecation has over 37,000 "likes."

f*** Facebook and its phony popularity litmus test.

and once Morrissey gets another act, she will be left playing to 100 people

And countless millions go their graves after lives of total anonymity and struggle, wrecked by decades of mundanity and compliance. So again, show me how she is any worse off.

The only people who have heard of her are Morrissey fans in the main and it seems most of them can't stand her.

I thought you said they liked her, so they could suck up to Morrissey? Get your thesis straight...or is it your feces?

It all boils down to her inability to structure a song. She has music, she has words but they're just walls of noise rather than things with verses and a chorus. How hard can it be? She's f***ing crap, that's why she's going nowhere.

It all boils down to her inability to structure a song. She has music, she has words but they're just walls of noise rather than things with verses and a chorus. How hard can it be? She's f***ing crap, that's why she's going nowhere.

tumblr_m540542WkN1qkbsaa.gif

Dont be silly!

Go to the website www.kristeenyoung.com and have a browse round maybe download a few tracks ect or get ur music the old fashined way and buy the CDs outright just like i have !

The CD music is slightly different to her live stuff, she is of course absoulty incredible live in concert !!!
But if you actually LISTEN to her studio recorded stuff on CD its just simply breath taking!!!! , its just BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
Its just fantastic to listen to, believe me!

Tell ya what theres no drug on earth that can give you anywere near a "high" and feeling of euphoria as listening to this type of feel good music that kristeen young has kindly unleased upon us!
The music must somhow release our own natural endorphins and as we all know endorphins are far more potent than even morphine!

Theres only one man - morrissey !!! oh and patti smith that can regularly have the same effect!

Last edited:

Last edited:
Dont be silly!

Go to the website www.kristeenyoung.com and have a browse round maybe download a few tracks ect or get ur music the old fashined way and buy the CDs outright just like i have !

The CD music is slightly different to her live stuff, she is of course absoulty incredible live in concert !!!
But if you actually LISTEN to her studio recorded stuff on CD its just simply breath taking!!!! :), its just BRILLIANT!!!!!!! :)
Its just fantastic to listen to, believe me!

Tell ya what theres no drug on earth that can give you anywere near a "high" and feeling of euphoria as listening to this type of feel good music that kristeen young has kindly unleased upon us! :)
The music must somhow release our own natural endorphins and as we all know endorphins are far more potent than even morphine!

Theres only one man - morrissey !!! :) oh and patti smith that can regularly have the same effect!

You know what, I don't believe you, I think her music is dreadful and without any artistic merit but it's all down to opinions innit? If you like it then good for you.

Last edited:
Yes of course its all down to personal opinion and preference ect

But theres no need to slag somone off in such an appaulling manor and tell vicious lies about them like weve had to suffer on this forum from some of morrissey,s so called "fans" !

"Great spirits have allways encountered violent opposition from weak minds."

Shes morrissey,s support act, hes personally asked her to accompany him on the world tour, and shes kindly agread to honer him with her presence!

The "tribute" ive paid to kristeen young is almost finished and is gunna be highly sought after by millions and millions of people world wide soon -
You will understand what I mean by that one day !

Last edited:

But theres no need to slag somone off in such an appaulling manor and tell vicious lies about them like weve had to suffer on this forum from some of morrissey,s so called "fans" !

Shes morrissey,s support act, hes personally asked her to accompany him on the world tour, and shes kindly agread to honer him with her presence!

The "tribute" ive paid to kristeen young is almost finished and is gunna be highly sought after by millions and millions of people world wide soon -
You will understand what I mean by that one day ! :)

you know Midnite, at first i thought you were taking the piss, but the more you post to this thread, the more apt i am to believe you're truly serious, therefore psychotic. is this really the impression you want to leave of a kristeen young fan? you're certainly not doing her any favors.

You will understand what I mean by that one day ! :)

That made me laugh. A good start to the day!

That made me laugh. A good start to the day!

I actually feel genuine, sympathetic affection for Midnite

it's impossible for me to continue ragging on or being annoyed by somebody who portrays herself as being so innocent, clueless and naive. It wouldn't be right to continue in the vein I've been spiking

Back
Top Bottom