Just Mozzy and me this weekend, alone...together...

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
ok, I'm sure theres various threads discussing smiths/morrissey related books and DVDs and such, but I don't feel like looking through all of them now. basically I really need to try to stay in this weekend because I've been spending too much money at the bar, PLUS I think I have a stalker who will be out and about at the same places I frequent and I really want to avoid him at all costs...

THAT BEING SAID, I was wondering if anyone could recommend maybe a couple really good smiths/moz dvds and books. I never buy DVDs and I hardly ever read (books), so this just goes to show how badly my obsession with dear Morrissey has gotten. ;) I've read things about "the songs that saved your life", or whatever its called and that seems pretty interesting. Moz-related entertainment is probably the only thing that would have any chance in defeating my urge to get crunk* this weekend. I'll probably be heading out in a couple hours, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it! thx!

*definition: crazy drunk

ok, I'm sure theres various threads discussing smiths/morrissey related books and DVDs and such, but I don't feel like looking through all of them now. basically I really need to try to stay in this weekend because I've been spending too much money at the bar, PLUS I think I have a stalker who will be out and about at the same places I frequent and I really want to avoid him at all costs...

THAT BEING SAID, I was wondering if anyone could recommend maybe a couple really good smiths/moz dvds and books. I never buy DVDs and I hardly ever read (books), so this just goes to show how badly my obsession with dear Morrissey has gotten. ;) I've read things about "the songs that saved your life", or whatever its called and that seems pretty interesting. Moz-related entertainment is probably the only thing that would have any chance in defeating my urge to get crunk* this weekend. I'll probably be heading out in a couple hours, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it! thx!

*definition: crazy drunk

You have my pics to look at;)

STSYL is the only really interesting read.

The Smiths - South Bank Show is the definitive account http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f85TTR396ZY.

oh you know what? i started watching that once, but i only watched the first 4 parts. i'll have to watch the last two.

The stuff with him wanting photographed praying to Sandie Shaw is really interesting, that side of Moz's 'madness' is rarely seen.

My favourite Elvis story is that he always drove with his left indicator flashing, the police wouldn't stop him. That kind of 'madness' in performers is very interesting and should tell us something, but I never know what!

Or Benny Hill, he had no furniture, just a TV on the floor and he wore a new shirt every day! Around his flat in plastic carrier bags, there was thousand of pounds he never spent!

i love "Who put the m in Manchester". Live concert from Manchester in 2004.
Great gig and a very happy Moz! Lost count how many times I've watched it!

Back
Top Bottom