Just checked this site...

Anyone???

Is this thing on???

I posted this in an earlier thread..I've bought tickets from them twice..the first time they sent me an e-mail saying they would be box office only since there was concern about mailing them to the states..

the second time they mailed them to my apartment and there was no problem receiving them..

I have no idea why they chose the methods they did each time..When I ordered the tickets there was no option to select for either box office of mail..

PS..if they hold them at the box office, be sure you tell them that at the venue..When I told the person my tickets were at Will Call they looked at me puzzled and asked me who Will was..:)

I posted this in an earlier thread..I've bought tickets from them twice..the first time they sent me an e-mail saying they would be box office only since there was concern about mailing them to the states..

the second time they mailed them to my apartment and there was no problem receiving them..

I have no idea why they chose the methods they did each time..When I ordered the tickets there was no option to select for either box office of mail..

PS..if they hold them at the box office, be sure you tell them that at the venue..When I told the person my tickets were at Will Call they looked at me puzzled and asked me who Will was..:)

Ok. Thanks very much for your help.

Back
Top Bottom