condoleances to his familie friend and all who worked and knew Jerry

so it seems Morrisseys upcoming album was the last project he did

I hope it will be stunning,and extra credits on it for Jerry, but I don't
have to worry about that, I'm sure 'years of refusal'will be dedicated in
loving memory of Jerry Finn

too young, and the 4 who dies while working with/for Morrissey, I guess
our man must be pretty broken about the news

Godspeed Jerry:tears:

out of adversity comes strength... better to have gone now than live like a nothing for the next 20 years. I know

Morrissey on Jerry Finn in Rolling Stone Sept. 18, 2008:

"Jerry was successful producer with no ego, no sellouts, no zoo antics, no thirst for power," says Morrissey. "Just a love of music and a high level of fastidiousness."

"Jerry was successful producer with no ego, no sellouts, no zoo antics, no thirst for power," says Morrissey. "Just a love of music and a high level of fastidiousness."

I was just going to ask if there had been anything form Morrissey regarding Jerry's death.

I'm surprised there hasn't been some message on truetoyou.

I was just going to ask if there had been anything form Morrissey regarding Jerry's death.

I'm surprised there hasn't been some message on truetoyou.

If I lost a friend, I don't think I can issue a comment or statement.

Morrissey is grieving privately, we should respect his privacy.

RIP Jerry.

Just how low will the SoLowers go????

This is even lower than when Kewpie felt the need to barge into the thread some weeks back - where we were first learning of his hospitalization and feared he may have already been dead - in order to tell us how, in Kewpie's opinion, Jerry Finn was a crap producer.

is your heart breaking? did it keep you awake much?

If I lost a friend, I don't think I can issue a comment or statement.

Morrissey is grieving privately, we should respect his privacy.

RIP Jerry.

Who isn't respecting his privacy? You know that he is grieving privately? You've spoken to him?
Some people don't grieve. Some celebrate life. I don't know what Morrissey is doing. I just thought that he would issue some statement considering his relationship with him.

Who isn't respecting his privacy? You know that he is grieving privately? You've spoken to him?
Some people don't grieve. Some celebrate life. I don't know what Morrissey is doing. I just thought that he would issue some statement considering his relationship with him.

he didnt make a statement when mick ronson , tim brood or his manager (whos name escapes me ) all died so i wouldnt expect one now , especially now after the fact

As vivabob posted, Morrissey normally does not comment those things.

I don't remember reading Morrissey's comments regarding articles or news report on NME when Tim Broad and Mick Ronson passed away.

I find it rather weird to expect Morrissey to comment regarding Jerry's death.

Did I miss something? So Moz will be in the forthcoming issue of the
Rolling Stonde mag?

Back
Top Bottom