is someone out of the libertines??

A

Andy I.

who is married to this girl who is also in a band??? it may NOT be the libertines. Are they the couple dubbed "the posh and becks of the indie world" what a stupid thing?? Indie musicians can be very eletist and into the more wierd and obscure music the better.

> who is married to this girl who is also in a band??? it may NOT be the
> libertines. Are they the couple dubbed "the posh and becks of the
> indie world" what a stupid thing?? Indie musicians can be very
> eletist and into the more wierd and obscure music the better.

That's a vague suggestion to an indie marriage??!! As far as indie couples go.. didn't Gaz from Supergrass hitch up with a C list indie chick? Of course, Damon and Justine Frischmann were the first posh and Beck of indie coupledom.

The Libertines.. marvellous band.. one of my favourites.. I can't imagine any of those slackers being in a steady relationship. What with doing some porrisge getting in the way of potential liaisons an all that!

Ruffian

Indie shag-a-thon

> That's a vague suggestion to an indie marriage??!! As far as indie couples
> go.. didn't Gaz from Supergrass hitch up with a C list indie chick? Of
> course, Damon and Justine Frischmann were the first posh and Beck of indie
> coupledom.

The drummer from Supergrass was boning the singer out of Britpop also-rans, Powder.

Re: Indie shag-a-thon

> The drummer from Supergrass was boning the singer out of Britpop
> also-rans, Powder.

You have such a romantic way with words. Kenickie must have had some Sh*gging action as well.. Lauren Laverne is a hot fox! What about Sleeper?

Let's not forget Liam and an Allsaint Appleton( whichever one it is).. Prodigy and an Allsaint Appleton( whichever one it is).. a long while ago we had Brett Anderson and Justine Frischmann. Brighton rocks for Zoe Ball and Fatboy Slim.

Ruffian

> You have such a romantic way with words. Kenickie must have had some
> Sh*gging action as well.. Lauren Laverne is a hot fox! What about Sleeper?

> Let's not forget Liam and an Allsaint Appleton( whichever one it is)..
> Prodigy and an Allsaint Appleton( whichever one it is).. a long while ago
> we had Brett Anderson and Justine Frischmann. Brighton rocks for Zoe Ball
> and Fatboy Slim.

> Ruffian

I never really liked the girl from Sleeper. It was those horrible tops with straps and the duff trainers she wore.Was it Louise Wenner ?. She's a fairly successful novelist by all accounts now.

My favourite was Toni Halliday from Curve.Yummy

> Let's not forget Liam and an Allsaint Appleton( whichever one it is)..
> Prodigy and an Allsaint Appleton( whichever one it is)..

and Robbie williams and an Allsaint Appleton of course, but then we are leaving the Indie dept. Unless Robbie Williams and Liam Gala...

> we had Brett Anderson and Justine Frischmann.

and Damon Farmbarn from Blur, erh with Justine that is.

Re: The girl I am talking about is.

I really wish I could rember her name. She has brown hair about chin lenth like a bob with a fringe. She is quite thin and she wears quite nice (a bit arty) but feminine clothes and she wears make-up, she may be influenced by the 1960s a bit? She was in a band that played Glastonbury this year, last year or a few years ago?? Anyway I think she is married to a guy in another Indie band. The guy has long-ish brown hair you know a bit like how Marr has his hair now! the guy also has quite bushy eye-brows. I think this couple have kids too. Who is this guy and girl?? and what bands are they in??

What about Kylie Minogue and Martin Gore?

Re: Indie shag-a-thong

> I never really liked the girl from Sleeper. It was those horrible tops
> with straps and the duff trainers she wore.
Urgh! She was horrible. Boring droning monotone voice and flat-chested too. My mate Rick (of David Devant "Ginger" fame) fancied her, I think. He had a picture of her pinned up on his bedroom wall, until me and my other mate threw darts at it. Tee hee.

> My favourite was Toni Halliday from Curve.Yummy
Oh yeah! Shame about the programmed indie by numbers music though.

TMF

Re: Indie girl shag

Some people I once knew advanced the claims of Rachel from Slowdive. I couldn't agree though. She had horribly thin lips.

TMF

Re: Indie shag-a-thong

> Urgh! She was horrible. Boring droning monotone voice and flat-chested
> too. My mate Rick (of David Devant "Ginger" fame) fancied her, I
> think. He had a picture of her pinned up on his bedroom wall, until me and
> my other mate threw darts at it. Tee hee.
> Oh yeah! Shame about the programmed indie by numbers music though.

> TMF

Oh yeah shite music

Back
Top Bottom