in need of truth

W

waiting

I heard this rumor that Morrissey may not being playing NY. Anyone know the real deal? Please, I'd like to know soon enough so I can figure out a possible trip to Boston.

Oh, he'd better play NY!!!!

Or else he's gonna find himself mowed down by the Dodge Caravan of a very pissed off American.
And in his dying moments, he'll hear the sound of some horrible noise, such as GWAR. Oh, it won't be pleasant...

Why are you asking this kind of shiznit on the general section? Go to the tour section you illiterate monkeylips! You are the type of person who asks the right questions at the wrong place, you are an insipid shmuck and the only thing you ever do right is that you fold the toilet paper when you wipe your flabby ass and do not crumple the paper.

Here's another thing you can do right: stick your head in a damn cuisinart and set it for dumb moron you nitwit!
Moz be dah houzzzzzzz-eeeeeeeee-a! was up my pope o' mope?

Truth...

Greasetea: now, I'm not angry or anything, but.... you not too long ago posted a very sweet message on this board. Since then, you've gone a little bit mad.

I thought it might be interesting to quote your message in question:
"I want to thank David T for the wonderful job he's been doing on morrissey solo. I do apologize for some of the rude things i wrote about the format. Sorry. Thanks Dave and have a wonderful new year."
You even titled your message "yay!" That was very cute! What happened Mr. Tea? [Pun intended--you said he was your idol!]

pearls.jpg

Re: Truth...

Cili,

Where do you find so many wonderful pictures of Audrey Hepburn?

The truth?

> Cili,

> Where do you find so many wonderful pictures of Audrey Hepburn?

Oh, I find them around the internet; here and there, you know. They are pretty aren't they? By the way, I can not believe that I'm not the only one posting here at this hour!

Oh, also--yes, that's Alec Guinness with Audrey...

mob_01.jpg

Re: Truth...

> Cili,

> Where do you find so many wonderful pictures of Audrey Hepburn?

By endlessly searching the net like a complete fruitcake.

Back
Top Bottom