I will leave this site forever, if someone indicates below that he or she wants me to. I promise.

• Thread starter brokencdscdcsdcsdcsd
  • Start date
B

brokencdscdcsdcsdcsd

as long as you're sincere and give me a decent reason why you want me to f*** right off, I will.

Re: I will leave this site forever, if someone indicates below that he or she wants me to. I promise

I wish you to stay, I would be happy to have a serious debate with you in public given a subject of my choosing.

Let me know squire.

Q
XXX

if anyone said so you would only troll them under numerous IPs anyway lonely boy

everyone knows your IPs now lonely girl, BT 130, server.ntli.net etc, etc

Try leaving it for more than five minutes, that would be a start.

Re: Try leaving it for more than five minutes, that would be a start.

You ruin my experience here everyday in all seriousness, please do leave, thank you...

Re: I will leave this site forever, if someone indicates below that he or she wants me to. I promise

Well this aint "Survivor" and you aint got immunity so.........

The tribe has spoken.......

I doubt you'll live up to your word, so at the very least shut up about Greenwood and standard rock follow up and your usual blather. WE GET IT! And in my case,don't agree at all. ROTT is woinderful and all the single b-sides are of the finest quality too. Moz is in fine form so either go (my first choice by a mile!) or find a new tune for YOURSELF!

Back
Top Bottom