Cordoba - Orfeo Arena (Mar. 1, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / Maladjusted / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Black Cloud / I Want The One I Can't Have / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Speedway / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / How Soon Is Now? // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by Very Moz

• Posted by Somehow still alive in the comments:

Searching for videos of yesterday's show, I found this one in which MOZ says: "Malvinas Islands belong to Argentina, don't blame British people". Here:

• Photo by Florencia Julieta Becker posted by Maladjusted on Facebook:

cordoba.jpg
  • Morrissey en Córdoba: ese hombre encantador (8 photos) - LaVoz. Link posted by Don Atti.
  • Morrissey tells concert audience in Argentina: 'The Falkland Islands belong to you' - Manchester Evening News. Link from Jukebox Jury.
  • Morrissey wades into Falklands row - The Sun. Link posted by Garmon (original post).

Last edited:
Gran show!!! Morrissey en plena forma, sonriente, feliz y dejando todo en cada canción!!! Boz Boorer, una auténtica señora y el resto de la banda, muy sexy en sus negros corpiños. Si bien en un principio hubo poca gente, a Kristeen la vieron unas 34 personas...luego se fue llenando el Orfeo, que deliraba de pasión!....y dijo : Las Malvinas son Argentinas, aunque no culpen al pueblo británico...estuvo bueno escuchar eso y fue genial volver a verlo!

Great show!! Morrissey was in top form (?), smiling, happy and giving all he can on each song! Boz Boorer was a fat lady, dressed in blue and shinny dress, and the rest of the band was also sexy in black trousers and black bra's...First, just a few people saw Kristeen, but later, Orfeo was getting crowded and going mad! and he said something like...Malvinas are argentinian, but don't blame british people ....good to hear that! great to enjoy him again!

I was in there last night! It was Awesome!! and yes, he plays maladjusted! he ask to us if we know the song and we scream YES, MALADJUSTED!... His face was like sorprised! anyways... he was so open to us and he speak about The Malvinas Islands, I don´t know if you know about this case, but he says that Malvinas are Argentinian!... so emocional in a case that touch very close to us!... Then, he let it drop to the audience his white jacket, which was broken like in 8 pieces.. LOL... if you want to know something about the concert ask me..

.. if you want to know something about the concert ask me..
good you had a great time:first moz concert?
okay then...- what did say between songs?(beside the islands comment)if you can remember..

stage invaders?lyric changes?
good audience reaction?did he talk to audience members?
and other stuff /happenings etc

kind thanks! muchas gracias

The majority of posts here have been deleted as troll/off-topic. David - doesn't this tell you something?? At the very least, BAN Anonymous posting!

(Yes, I know I'M posting anonymously too, but I cba to sign in)

I was in there last night! It was Awesome!! and yes, he plays maladjusted! he ask to us if we know the song and we scream YES, MALADJUSTED!... His face was like sorprised! anyways... he was so open to us and he speak about The Malvinas Islands, I don´t know if you know about this case, but he says that Malvinas are Argentinian!... so emocional in a case that touch very close to us!... Then, he let it drop to the audience his white jacket, which was broken like in 8 pieces.. LOL... if you want to know something about the concert ask me..

Thanks for sharing your review of the concert last night! Glad you enjoyed the show!

There is a lucky girl...she was beside me. Moz gave her the mic, just to hear her talk and she said how much she loves him and how long have been waiting for that moment... Very nice moment, spontaneous, I guess she can't get that smile out of her face!

"Do not blame the British people"?

Thanks, Moz.

Now, who do we blame for the military invasion of those islands in 1982?

Like it or not, the islands ARE British, and the BELONG to the people who live there... who, incidentally, want to be British.

The Argentinians, with the greatest respect, should perhaps consider their own history - or are they all Charrúas and Guaraníes?

The Malvinas are on Argentine maritime territory and were occupied by pirates in 1833 ... the colonies in the world are PROHIBITED by the UN ... the Malvinas are Argentine and you are a pirate ... end of story

Thanks, Moz.

Like it or not, the islands ARE British, and the BELONG to the people who live there... who, incidentally, want to be British.

The Argentinians, with the greatest respect, should perhaps consider their own history - or are they all Charrúas and Guaraníes?[/QUOTE]

The Malvinas are on Argentine maritime territory and were occupied by pirates in 1833 ... the colonies in the world are PROHIBITED by the UN ... the Malvinas are Argentine and you are a pirate ... end of story

Thanks, Moz.

The Argentinians, with the greatest respect, should perhaps consider their own history - or are they all Charrúas and Guaraníes?
[/QUOTE]

GREAT! I have always wanted to be a pirate! "End of story"

The poor guy does not know that the Argentinian claim over the islands is just a trick of the military government to rally people's support and hide misery and oppression in the 70's. Argentinians follow that like sheep, and also does our politically gifted hero.

So, Gibraltar belongs to Spain, doesn't it? Everybody knows, right? Bla, bla, bla. Keep Gibraltar, but at least make a right use of it, as Thatcher did back in the eighties.

"America & U.K. Is Not The World"! Erin Go Braugh.. Love you Malvinas!

No, how astute.

However, neither is Argentina, and that is the country that decided it was okay to jump onto a group of islands with soldiers and guns in 1982. Those islands are, let us remember, inhabited by a group of people who do not feel in any way Argentine.

It unfortunately led to deaths and blood spill which should have never happened.

The islands remained British after that war and, well, well done Argentina. NOTHING CHANGED. People died, families STILL grieve in the UK and in Argentina... and for what? Well done, Argentina. Fantastic planning.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom