"World Peace..." UK bundle set delayed

Re: 'World Peace Is None of Your Business' UK Box set delayed

Which box set? If it's the big one then he's probably still signing all those damn books.

A preorder shouldn't stress us out this much! What have you done, Harvest!?!?

Just got the email!

Me too! Estimated delivery between July 16–July 22, which still seems ridiculous as I think spending $150 plus shipping should ensure release date delivery, but hey…at least it'll get here eventually.

I hope all of the UK orders get sorted out quickly, and that everyone at the very least has their download links on Monday!

Got my "just shipped" email too!

I hope Mozzer appreciates the fact that I am paying $150 for his signature and $16 to have it shipped. I think he could've signed the album too. Might improve it :)

Last edited:
Got my "just shipped" email too!

I hope Mozzer appreciates the fact that I am paying $150 for his signature and $16 to have it shipped. I think he could've signed the album too. Might improve it :)

$150 ain't nothing! People have paid 400£ + for signed copies on ebay after the book signing.

Why don't you just order it already Fred? You know you want it. You could sell the package you already have coming easily.

The package I got was a Father’s Day gift :) Can’t be too greedy. I expect to see some nice pics of the package though, from you peeps who ordered it!

Which box set? If it's the big one then he's probably still signing all those damn books.

I just got my deluxe box set package today, with the signed softcover ;P

Over the moon right now.

By the way I m not in the U.K.

I just got my deluxe box set package today, with the signed softcover ;P

Over the moon right now.

By the way I m not in the U.K.

Pleased for you , enjoy it all !!

Cheers Moz

Anyone in the UK received their vinyls yet?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom