Wolf Trap Video

You really should invest your time in watching all the new material - quality is tops, both on the technical and the contents' side.
(as if I should encourage you;))

Y'know you really shouldn't be encouraging me. ;) A zillion hours of my life have been lost to youtube and Morrissey. It's just a shame I can't access it at work.
I am currently trawling through 50 or so, rather bad quality, Smiths bootlegs for between-song witticisms alone. That or the 'monster' voice he used to do. I fricking love that. ;)

Anyhoo, I shall have to watch this link asap.

Oh, and by the way, I agree, Hellie. The Julia thing is getting old fast.

Last edited:
Y'know you really shouldn't be encouraging me. A zillion hours of my life have been lost to youtube and Morrissey. It's just a shame I can't access it at work.
I am currently trawling through 50 or so, rather bad quality, Smiths bootlegs for between-song witticisms alone. That or the 'monster' voice he used to do. I fricking love that. ;)

Anyhoo, I shall have to watch this link asap.

Oh, and by the way, I agree, Hellie. The Julia thing is getting old fast.

As long as you enjoy losing...

My two cents about Julia would be that it sounds more and more like a "Dear sir/madam", a common term of address, when he wants to tell something. Habit like unlucky lisp.:rolleyes: I don't care, I don't care.

As long as you enjoy losing...

My two cents about Julia would be that it sounds more and more like a "Dear sir/madam", a common term of address, when he wants to tell something. Habit like unlucky lisp.:rolleyes: I don't care, I don't care.

"Julia" makes it all sound way more personal. But at the same time, it excludes the 4999 people behind her. Whatever...I think if he addressed us as the "faceless crowd" there would be people with sticks up their rear ends saying he is "rude to his fans"
you can never please people...is my experience. and i'm sure he'd agree as well.

This video makes me optimistic about saturday. Moz looks great, energetic. Hope he's such top form in Boston as he was there.:)

Back
Top Bottom