Why do people keep saying Moz is 'fat'?

9 x Fined

nevermind
Pretty lean 'n' mean I'd say. Especially for someone in his late '40s.

morrissey_in_rome_1.jpg

:rolleyes:

I don't think Morrissey is fat, but he put on weight in over the years.

It's a shame that some people are too fussy about his appearances, but glad he seems comfortable with himself.

I think people are just comparing him to his "famine victim" physique in the early Eighties. He isn't fat. Certainly not for a man his age.

And he's not even in the same league as Fat Bob of The Cure. I know Morrissey has taken to untucking his shirts but at least he isn't hiding underneath a hockey jersey. I imagine the next Cure tour will feature a pup tent center stage with a hole cut in the top so Bob can stick his head out and shriek. The horror! What would Baudelaire say, Robert?

And he's not even in the same league as Fat Bob of The Cure. I know Morrissey has taken to untucking his shirts but at least he isn't hiding underneath a hockey jersey. I imagine the next Cure tour will feature a pup tent center stage with a hole cut in the top so Bob can stick his head out and shriek. The horror! What would Baudelaire say, Robert?
hmm
i do not know
but i can remember watching SNL when the Cure was on and there were two goth girls in the room with me
and watching their expectant faces when fat bob came out
turn to ash
made me have to try very hard not to laugh
but i could not stop myself when i saw the old kings jersey he had
since i had recently been teased by one of these women about my montreal canadiens one that often wore to bed
thankfully
at the time
i looked far betterin mine than fat bob did in his
uhh wait a minute
what did you say about Baudelaire?
because i am certain the former female friend of mine that was their who had not teased me
was always going on about him! :eek:
weird man
weird...

Aww...let's turn this into frink thread part 2!!!!!!!

I love you, lilikoi. :D

hmm
i do not know
but i can remember watching SNL when the Cure was on and there were two goth girls in the room with me
turn to ash
since i had recently been teased by one of these women about my montreal canadiens one that often wore to bed
thankfully
at the time
uhh wait a minute
because i am certain the former female friend of mine that was their who had not teased me
weird man
weird...

sorry that doesnt read very well. please can you learn how to use grammar correctly, this way we may be able to understand your inane ramblings!

sorry that doesnt read very well. please can you learn how to use grammar correctly, this way we may be able to understand your inane ramblings!

there is no 'we' emotionally needy dog boy
i could care what you understand or choose not to
and besides
i have taught plenty of english classes for a living
so
where as i know exactly which rules i am breaking
you are not even smart enough to be worthy of a higher education :)

there is no 'we' emotionally needy dog boy
i could care what you understand or choose not to
and besides
i have taught plenty of english classes for a living
so
where as i know exactly which rules i am breaking
you are not even smart enough to be worthy of a higher education :)

do you seriously expect people to believe that you taught english.... after reading that post!
"we" refers to the other useres of this forum, as a collective of people that have to suffer your posts!

i wasnt aware no, how do i implement it please. i know that I amongst others are sick of the rubbish that robby comes out with!!

hmm
i do not know
turn to ash
thankfully
at the time
uhh wait a minute
weird man
weird...

Hockey jerseys on average guys is one thing. Hockey jerseys on laterally-expanding goth singers is another. He looks like a punk rock Chia pet.

I mentioned Baudelaire because he's one of Fatty's faves. "How Beautiful You Are" on Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me is Baudelaire set to music. Our rotund Francophile has raided the cupboard many other times although they escape me now. On this subject I always think of Ian McCulloch's lines from "Seven Seas": "Where's the sense in stealing/Without the grace to be it?"

Two girls in a dorm room, Robby-- I might have expected as much from you. That said, given that they were goths, I doubt it turned into a WWF tag-team throwdown, eh? I mean-- speaking of SNL-- I guess I'm thinking of Chris Kattan's gothic dude down in his basement in Florida..."Ewwww...how purrrfectly macabre!"

boyvoyeur, go to your account then you see control panel, on the left click edit options.

There's buddy/ignore option on lower left as well. ;)

Two girls in a dorm room, Robby-- I might have expected as much from you. That said, given that they were goths, I doubt it turned into a WWF tag-team throwdown, eh? I mean-- speaking of SNL-- I guess I'm thinking of Chris Kattan's gothic dude down in his basement in Florida..."Ewwww...how purrrfectly macabre!"

i think i had moved beyond a dorm room to a west l.a. shared apartment by then
but
yeah they loved goth talk
and afterwards there was loads of bizzare action
them out there
one(L) came to my room
we went back out there
we all went to my room
the then 1st one(L) went out of my room
the other girl(K) slept in my bed
and in the morning
i woke up on the couch with both gone :eek:

i may be wrong but that seems typical for the mid 90s and me
before marriage :rolleyes:
&
boyvoyeur, go to your account then you see control panel, on the left click edit options.

There's buddy/ignore option on lower left as well. ;)

thankfully i have years of experience ignoring tony
without putting him on ignore :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom