Why is Moz running and swatting light fixtures?

I just watched this and have to say that I can't get over how bizarre the "The More You Ignore Me..." video is. Why is there some random little girl and why does Moz grab her? (it's scary and could easily be an intro clip to an episode of "To Catch a Predator")
And Moz running disturbs me though I'm not sure why...and random light fixtures and some dude that looks like Johnny Marr throwing a guitar and randomly hitting the wall with his fists. It's insane and I love it.

What is your fave Moz video and why?

I guess mine would be Seasick Yet Still Docked but I'm all for the Father Moz look in "Jesus".

interesting drug/ thats a damn good movie. boobs, boys in high heels, breaking and entering and then liberating the helpless. its great. its better than soft core.

I just watched this and have to say that I can't get over how bizarre the "The More You Ignore Me..." video is. Why is there some random little girl and why does Moz grab her? (it's scary and could easily be an intro clip to an episode of "To Catch a Predator")
And Moz running disturbs me though I'm not sure why...and random light fixtures and some dude that looks like Johnny Marr throwing a guitar and randomly hitting the wall with his fists. It's insane and I love it.

What is your fave Moz video and why?

I guess mine would be Seasick Yet Still Docked but I'm all for the Father Moz look in "Jesus".

the random girl is boz's daughter, billie rose, and the guy throwing the guitar is alain whyte.

i love the video for tomorrow. that video made me a fan of his solo work.

I can't watch "we hate it when our friends become successful" because it's just too damn cheesy. I think it's only to be outdone by Rufus Wainwright dressing up like Liza Minnelli and having his band members leaping across the stage in Tuxedos like they were in a 1950's musical.

yeah, that video is a bit different that the usual moz ones. the best part is boz's daughter wearing an angelic upstarts shirt.

my fav is november spawned a monster. haha

November Spawned A Monster beats all the other videos hands down.

I also love the one for First of the Gang to Die, the one with all the Manchester DVD clips and the backstage footage.

The vid for The Boy With The Thorn In His Side is also good.

yeah, that video is a bit different that the usual moz ones. the best part is boz's daughter wearing an angelic upstarts shirt.

my fav is november spawned a monster. haha

so the little girl in the "more you ignore me" video is Boz's daughter???

That Suedehead video, they are showing everyday on the subway in Santiago... it's been just bliss to take the subway and see all over the station Morrissey and his music flooding the place... I can't take the train while the video is playing... I have to watch it entirely and just then I can take the train, hahaha... And I try to see how many people pay attention to it... We're not A LOT but quite a few get stuck to the screen :) And believe me I couldn't feel happier :)

November Spawned a Monster is one of my faves and also TMYIMTCIG... In Tomorrow I get crazy when Morrissey sticks his tongue out in one of those French little streets... Interesting Drug is also quite funny and meaningful.

I Have Forgiven Jesus is great because of the expression that is on his face as he walks around in the Priest garb. It is almost as if he is in on the joke but doesn't want you to know that he knows you know.

Many of the Smiths videos were lame. Sorry they were...

Alma Matters is a decent video and I was always a fan of Playboys, Boy Racer, and Everyday is Like Sunday are some of my favorites.

The youngest is my fave vid closely followed by tomorrow,
the youngest because i have a major thing about moz's neck and you get to see a lot of the back of it in this vid, also how he gets the giggles in the car, i adore it.
i also love IBEH vid, mainly because he is so strong and gorgeous there, ans i had just totally fallen into my mozittus disease. so fond memories.
:D

That Suedehead video, they are showing everyday on the subway in Santiago... it's been just bliss to take the subway and see all over the station Morrissey and his music flooding the place... I can't take the train while the video is playing... I have to watch it entirely and just then I can take the train, hahaha... And I try to see how many people pay attention to it... We're not A LOT but quite a few get stuck to the screen :) And believe me I couldn't feel happier :)

November Spawned a Monster is one of my faves and also TMYIMTCIG... In Tomorrow I get crazy when Morrissey sticks his tongue out in one of those French little streets... Interesting Drug is also quite funny and meaningful.

aww, id be the same if it was played anywhere, and is it just me or can you not ever turn moz off before the end of a song, manys a time ive been late because io cannot turn my stereo off in the middle of a song.
:rolleyes:

aww, id be the same if it was played anywhere, and is it just me or can you not ever turn moz off before the end of a song, manys a time ive been late because io cannot turn my stereo off in the middle of a song.
:rolleyes:

Same here, I never turn off in the middle of a song (wait to end, say thank you and then turn off:D).

I personally like Everyday Is Like Sunday's video. The animal rights stuff I dig, I like the references to the Carry On films and the appearance of actress Billie Whitelaw :)

Back
Top Bottom