Who would you like to do the audio version on behalf of Morrissey?

Steve_wilson.jpg

It SHOULD be read by Morrissey himself. But, if it happens, it's bound to be read by that c*** Russell Brand instead. :(

Naturally it's a great pity that Morrissey has not released audiobook of his autobiography.

Well yes obviously would love an audio book version 2 read by morrissey himself !

Think if there is a big enough demand, which by the looks of things, there certainly is!, maybe he could actually publish an audio cd box set of the book? PLEASE!
Just like patti smith did with her auto biography "just kids"
But a paper back book format is still wonderfull Thanks moz! :)

But failing that, yep you guseed it, if kristeenYoung could kindly read it please, that would be absolutely fantastic!!! :)

I have 2 make a confeffetion, I havent even read the book yet!!!!!!!!!
And im quite possibly morrisseys biggest fan!
But will do , cant wait!
But ive also delayed reading it yet coz I want somthing 2 look forward 2!
I do the same thing when he releases a new CD album, I only ever listen to the first few tracks and then play one every few days!

It would be simply tragic if we got everything we wanted in life!

Thing is I get a bit of eye strain these days, (But help is in hand! working with the bates eye healing method and other healing therapies at the moment 2 sort this out ! )

May have 2 resort 2 asking someone kind enough 2 read the book and record it on cds for me and I will buy the Cds from them!
If not will read it myself, really looking forward to it!
Looks like hes still kept a load of "secrets" back and not revealed EVERYTHING!

Anyways, I will definitely be back soon 2 address some questions and queries ect, ie printer question and on the "your projects" topic ect
Just not quite in the right place and space at the moment !
But ive made a note of them and will address them in the mean time, sorry 4 the delay!

Having one more glass of wine then off 2 the land of fairies !

Good nite everyone :)

"good evening monte carlo! its a delight 2 be in the isle of "woman" ! -morrissey :)

Last edited:
well yes obviously would love an audio book version 2 read by morrissey himself !

Think if there is a big enough demand, which by the looks of things, there certainly is!, maybe he could actually publish an audio cd box set of the book? Please!
Just like patti smith did with her auto biography "just kids"
but a paper back book format is still wonderfull thanks moz! :)

but failing that, yep you guseed it, if kristeenyoung could kindly read it please, that would be absolutely fantastic!!! :)

i have 2 make a confeffetion, i havent even read the book yet!!!!!!!!!
And im quite possibly morrisseys biggest fan!
But will do , cant wait!
But ive also delayed reading it yet coz i want somthing 2 look forward 2!
I do the same thing when he releases a new cd album, i only ever listen to the first few tracks and then play one every few days!

It would be simply tragic if we got everything we wanted in life!

Thing is i get a bit of eye strain these days, (but help is in hand! Working with the bates eye healing method and other healing therapies at the moment 2 sort this out ! )

may have 2 resort 2 asking someone kind enough 2 read the book and record it on cds for me and i will buy the cds from them!
If not will read it myself, really looking forward to it!
Looks like hes still kept a load of "secrets" back and not revealed everything!

Anyways, i will definitely be back soon 2 address some questions and queries ect, ie printer question and on the "your projects" topic ect
just not quite in the right place and space at the moment !
But ive made a note of them and will address them in the mean time, sorry 4 the delay!

Having one more glass of wine then off 2 the land of fairies !

Good nite everyone :)

"good evening monte carlo! Its a delight 2 be in the isle of "woman" ! -morrissey :)

C4djeLV.gif

p.

Attachments

• stuck record.gif
    stuck record.gif
    395 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Unfortunately time has other plans, however...

Professor Stanley Unwin.

Back
Top Bottom