Who Put The M In Manchester. What does he say....

andy_fozzy

Banned
And how nice and natural it feels to be in the UK top 10.........

CUT

I'm really privalliged.

There's an obvious cut between the two sentances.

Anyone know what he said that deserved being cut out????

CUT

I'm really privalliged.

I think he say's with Frankee (or whoever beat him to number one at the time, it was that novelty record). I suppose the makers knew it wasn't worth keeping in because in a years time everyone would have forgotten who they were :D

I think he said something like:

"I'm in the charts alongside Eamon and Frankie...I'm really privileged."

But they couldn't include that because it would be defamation against the aforementioned artists.

But here's another question - what does he say on the last line of "A Rush And A Push..."??? The one when he then says after the song - "That really was quite wobbly wasn't it?"

I think he said something like:

"I'm in the charts alongside Eamon and Frankie...I'm really privileged."

But they couldn't include that because it would be defamation against the aforementioned artists.

But here's another question - what does he say on the last line of "A Rush And A Push..."??? The one when he then says after the song - "That really was quite wobbly wasn't it?"

:eek:

I was JUST thinking the self same thing!!!!!!!!!

SPOOKY :eek:

I think he say's with Frankee (or whoever beat him to number one at the time, it was that novelty record). I suppose the makers knew it wasn't worth keeping in because in a years time everyone would have forgotten who they were :D

lol!!!!

Who the hell was Frankee anyhow???!!

It sounds a bit like "Oh, the shits I'm in love":p

lolqq6.gif

CUT

I'm really privalliged.

that's what he said according to pjlm:
Its good to be back in the Top 10 where I belong... (crowd cheers) with such great and talented artists as Eamon and Frankee and Britney Spears... its a great privilege... which leads us to...".

"and how very nice and natural it feels to be back in the british top ten........alongside such outstanding talents as Frankie and Eamonn.I'm really privileged".

Before Crashing Bores, he remarks something along the lines of "I don't want to keep going on about Fat Old Britney but... The World Is Full of Crashing Bores". I think.

I doubt it to be honest. But to quote the great man at one of the gigs in the april/may tour, i'd like it to be called "Who put the Grim in Grimsby?"

Back
Top Bottom