Which U S Concert?

Omaha isn't a bad venue...just really a strange choice. It's part of a complex that has a couple different auditoriums...some I know are seated for sure. Strangely, Kenny Rogers is playing at that same venue that night too. I wonder if Moz will have Kenny as a guest on stage and sing "The Gambler" LMAO?

So dissapointed that I miss the Omaha show...to see him in my hometown would be amazing. In fact I'm missing most of the shows due to me being out of the country. At least I saw him play the Aragon last November...hope he takes off his shirt for all you fans out there ;-)

Skip Riverside... armpit.

This was a big fat lie. (My motivations were selfish... sorry. I have my tixs... ebay was posting this venue at over $400 per tix.)

I drove to the Municipal Wednesday and it is a stunning venue. It will be the CROWN JEWEL for the entire So Cal Area.

This was a big fat lie. (My motivations were selfish... sorry. I have my tixs... ebay was posting this venue at over $400 per tix.)

I drove to the Municipal Wednesday and it is a stunning venue. It will be the CROWN JEWEL for the entire So Cal Area.

yes, you gave me some doubt at first, but once i found out that the entire floor was GA i knew it was a must.

Back
Top Bottom