What will you be for Halloween this year? (If you choose to celebrate.)

My daughter owns that 'possum. His name is Possmo and he is beloved. He cannot be sacrificed. :(

Although I'm sure some Cracker Barrel products could be incorporated into the rituals. In fact, we could have some Bone Suckin' Sauce letting instead of blood letting, and maybe sacrifice a plush Opposum! :thumb:
With some Fire Dancer Nuts?

Some of the costumes in Asda today were stomach churning:rolleyes:

Were they those street walker looking costumes?

God only knows but they had eyeballs hanging on tendons and sores and goo and blood and I'm telling you it bloody well put me off my veggie lasgane.

Exactly! We'd be fire dancing anyway. What about some Kellz playing too? Remember the fire in that interview he did?
:lbf::lbf::lbf:

There will be some Kellz and maybe a little Judas Priest!

I'll never forget that interview.
152mjqw.jpg

1zq8z10.jpg

God only knows but they had eyeballs hanging on tendons and sores and goo and blood and I'm telling you it bloody well put me off my veggie lasgane.
Oh dear. Those types. Yeah, they are too much.

Meh I hate how Halloween has become massive in this country over the last few years...another excuse to rip parents off!

I'm going to be a butterfly this year. :thumb: Really simple: a black turtleneck, black pants, antennae, and big butterfly wings! :)

I am not sure how original I will be, but I am growing a beard and being Zombie Billie Mays.

I'm going as Vince from Slap Chop.
I'm going to get a blue apron and make a stencil and spray paint the slap chop logo on it. I'll add in an mini headset and probably cut my hair and mess it all up and dye it. I have a gift card for Stop and Shop so if they have a slap chop I'm going to bring it. I'm also hoping to find an apron with a pocket so I can put nuts in there because everyone is gonna love my nuts.

Big Halloween bash at the Roxy on Friday night. It was really awesome last year. People had some amazing costumes.

My friend is going as Kanye West. He's going to go up to people and break into their conversations and start talking about how they have a nice costume but his costumer is the one of the greatest costumes ever.

I have dinner plans on Saturday night, but my date hasn't mentioned it being Halloween.

Would it be weird if I dressed up like Amy Winehouse anyway? :lbf:

Tags
love my nuts
Back
Top Bottom