What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

29D4B9EC-DCC6-4C08-B29A-A0B11933DBBD.jpeg

Watched this last night. It had some really funny moments.

View attachment 53408
Watched this last night. It had some really funny moments.
You should go Viva but instead of a semi sex change you could go part black but keep the only white thing in you so you could swim in pools cause you're not into chicken.

Arsenio is a rapist and misogynist oops the laugh got caught down the throat. Do you ever live in a way that matches your views?

No you don't!

alexandra-rapaport-gasmamman-cmore.jpg

Mother Goose season 4

"Sonja lives a carefree life with her family near Stockholm and works as an accountant in the family business at the marina. One day Sonja is drawn into the criminal underworld to save her family."

Alexandra Rapaport is back as Sonja after the tragedy of her niece the famous skier who died in South America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matilda_Rapaport

View attachment 53424
better than I thought it would be, got 2 episodes left, can't rank it yet, but better than the last couple of seasons...
That's how they cut an ear off a prostitute on the norwegian tv series Exit. Through an opening between two doors but by mistake and then her missing ear turns the men on.

Sickest and funniest tv series in many years based on real life interviews with over performing sociopaths that have done and seen everything and that leaves only decadence as the last source of entertainment and emotional outlet.

Silicone valley season six. Addressing privacy and ethics in the last season. Great show and mike judge has a great legacy. Two iconic shows two iconic movies and now one more successful popular relevant comedy

1571837189-269780cbd05e99cfbf35d4e7f9facbcb0ad24b42.jpg

Will start to watch this new danish series tomorrow that comes with the english title "Face to Face".

"Bjørn investigates the killing of his daughter. People around him believe she might have committed suicide, but he doesn't accept that. Both the stakes and the suspense rise relentlessly as Bjørn inches closer to the truth."

No english subs:

https://nyafilmer.to/forhoret-2/#/season-01-episode-01

That Norway and NRK have come up with two such great tv series as Twin and Exit is really impressive.

Entertainment is a four letter word!

Exit will shock the world based as it is on interviews with people living that way for real. Surprised if it doesn't get the recognition it deserves abroad.

Says it all that you need to verify your age to be able to watch the trailer on IMDB.

https://www.imdb.com/videoplayer/vi3918249753

MV5BOWE1ZGE1ZDYtZWRiMC00NWVjLWIwMjItNjFkYjVkNmI3OTYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc5OTQwMzk@._V1_.jpg

A icelandic murder drama set in the 70's. One episode in and it looks ok. Inspired by the novel.

ddadadavdvadvadvadvadvadv.jpg

English title "Seizure"

"After losing a child Max tries to move on by joining the violent crime unit. Partnered with Sander he investigates a strange case of four young immigrants found in an empty swimming pool."

Another norwegian drama series and a few episodes in I like it a lot. Anders Danielsen Lie which is one of my fave norwegian actors who among other roles played Anders Behring Breivik in "22 July"stars in this one playing a man whose kid died trying to repair his relationship with the mother of his child.

He returns to work as a crime investigator and ends up with a man that he at first suspects is a racist cause the colleague in question is more experienced and tend to say things as they are.

Therefor this is surprisingly anti PC and the things they say about people from Somalia will shock some. 4 young somalians are found dead in a emptied out swimming pool along with some eels. The two crime investigators have completely different views on what has happened.

The intro music makes me suspect it is inspired by the intro music to "Stranger Things".

Here without english subs:

https://nyafilmer.to/seizure/#/season-01-episode-01

A lot of eels in this one so you cockneys with a taste for jellied eels might feel the urge to have some. I knew a eel fisher through dad so as a kid I witnessed him kill and skin them and the string inside them kept fighting on in the plastic bag like mad.

A serial killer upbringing mine. The ladies downstairs know all too well.

LOL

If you haven’t yet try the boys. It’s amazon and like the watchmen is sorta an adaptation of a mature graphic novel

MV5BZDgyMmVkNTEtMTA4ZS00YjBhLTg5NzMtZGQyZGFkZDRiMGViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA3NTY1MjM@._V1_.jpg

A norwegian drama that premiered today in Sweden that includes at least one swedish actor. Hivju plays two characters who are twins before one dies and he ends up stealing the identity of his twin brother.

First episode promises a lot more. Set in a beautiful northern norwegian village where they even speak some old style norwegian words and accents.

I urge Moz not to watch this norwegian show cause they mentioned The Guardian.

"We're not on their list" they said smiling which felt like a reference to Moz so maybe he would smile if he did?

MV5BMTUxNDAyMDMyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjMzNTQzNzE@._V1_.jpg

Bit slow on the ball here cause they were into season 3 when I first discovered this but I doubt you could be watching it a better time. This deals with the climate and a scenario where Norway stop oil and gas production for alternatives sending them and many other countries into a recession.

The russians don't like it and with the help of EU and even the swedish prime minister the russians invade Norway but in a low key way that is more technical than brutal.

Politically correct at first sight but that seems to have more to do with Jo Nesbö trying to describe the world we find ourselves in. Even the swedish prime minister is the first ever female one and of course the policeman/bodyguard has a darkish woman.

Wasn't movies and tv shows and commercials supposed to only show a black man with a white woman?

I instantly loved this and the vibe of everything being normal but underneath something is about to happen and only a few know it. Just 2 episodes in but looking forward to watching the rest and so far there are 2-3 episodes available from season 3 so a lot of catching up to do.

Season 1 with hardcoded english subs:

https://putlocker123.me/series/754433-watch-occupied-2015/seasons/1/episodes/1

If Greta Thunberg got her wish this is what you get. Seems like a perfect timing to watch this as a swede with Sweden just days away from war.

MV5BMTUxNDAyMDMyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjMzNTQzNzE@._V1_.jpg

Bit slow on the ball here cause they were into season 3 when I first discovered this but I doubt you could be watching it a better time. This deals with the climate and a scenario where Norway stop oil and gas production for alternatives sending them and many other countries into a recession.

The russians don't like it and with the help of EU and even the swedish prime minister the russians invade Norway but in a low key way that is more technical than brutal.

Politically correct at first sight but that seems to have more to do with Jo Nesbö trying to describe the world we find ourselves in. Even the swedish prime minister is the first ever female one and of course the policeman/bodyguard has a darkish woman.

Wasn't movies and tv shows and commercials supposed to only show a black man with a white woman?

I instantly loved this and the vibe of everything being normal but underneath something is about to happen and only a few know it. Just 2 episodes in but looking forward to watching the rest and so far there are 2-3 episodes available from season 3 so a lot of catching up to do.

Season 1 with hardcoded english subs:

https://putlocker123.me/series/754433-watch-occupied-2015/seasons/1/episodes/1

If Greta Thunberg got her wish this is what you get. Seems like a perfect timing to watch this as a swede with Sweden just days away from war.

This confirms what I said that it is a great time to watch this series now:

THE CLIMATE
greta_8.jpg

© Anders Hellberg
Greta demands that Norway abandon oil production
Published December 10, 2019 at 3:24 pm
FOREIGN. The so-called climate activist Greta Thunberg now demands that Norway get rid of its oil dependency and discontinue oil production, says Bloomberg.

The oil has made Norway rich. Extremely rich. But now it may be over. At least if the country listens to the Swedish climate alarmist Greta Thunberg.

According to Bloomberg, she demands that the country discontinue its oil production, which she believes threatens "children's rights" worldwide.

"Norway must respect its responsibility to children everywhere. It must show how a major producer and exporter of fossil fuels can transition from these pollutants and show the way for other fossil-dependent economies," writes Thunberg and fifteen other "climate activists" in a letter to it Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg.

Norway has found a gigantic oil field in the North Sea called Johan Sverdrup, which will provide 3 billion barrels of oil. Oil production from that field is expected to continue for 50 years - unless Greta manages to stop it.

so Sunday night has developed into this strange night of TV watching with others, I've been selecting things I either don't mind watching again or stuff I just never got around to seeing but that I've been told is real good and the consensus favorite in that category is:
barry.jpg

this show, I thought the humor would be too USA specific, but its not, people laugh at its darkness whether from China, Ethiopia, Pakistan or wherever
of course, maybe its just the company I keep :cool:

MV5BZDcwMzg1OTgtYmZhNS00YjUzLWE5OTUtNmU4MThlMmFlNDQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY0MTE3NzU@._V1_SY1000_CR007061000_AL_.jpg

After 1992 and 1993 it is logical that 1994 follows of this italian series about the wheelings and dealing in italian politics with Berlusconi the center of it. Been waiting a long time for this so was glad it was finally available.

The music played from each year is mostly british and american music and in episode 1 they play "What's the frequence Kenneth" by REM.

Great to have a new italian series again to dig into cause they do make special ones.

a7ae7c18ad4a414b.jpeg

"Deliver us"

Danish series from 10 years ago about a small town psycho making those affected by him to start planning how to kill him. Brilliant acting and story and it feels like something from 2019 rather than something from 2009.

Morten Hee Andersen who recently did well in "Ride upon the storm" is hrilliant at playing the local psycho Mike who killed a young man in a car accident which triggers the dad to seek revenge along with other villagers affected by Mike's terror.

A ginger with no soul story.

Back
Top Bottom