What are your favorite MOVIE POSTERS of all time?

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
EdwardS.jpg

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

I was obsessed with this movie as a child. It gave me nightmares and made me sob hysterically. Later, I would walk about the house w/ a pillowcase over my head...

Explains a lot, huh? :(

elephantmanhq8.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I watched that film as a child and it left a lasting impression on me...
But I didn't become a Cod! :D

My best friend at the time could dislocate both shoulders, so she would lope around the lunchroom at school pretending to be the Elephant Man. Every time I see that poster it evokes the visceral memory of milk coming out of my nose...

My best friend at the time could dislocate both shoulders, so she would lope around the lunchroom at school pretending to be the Elephant Man. Every time I see that poster it evokes the visceral memory of milk coming out of my nose...
I will spare you a favourite cafeteria antic of an old friend and elementary-school classmate. Suffice it to say, it involved the meat from inside a hot dog and the fly of his trousers; he was even paddled once for doing this (which, subsequentially, made it the more hysterical).

Definitely not as sexy as milk dribbling from your nose, but it's the only lunchroom memory I can relate without feeling ill.

I will spare you a favourite cafeteria antic of an old friend and elementary-school classmate. Suffice it to say, it involved the meat from inside a hot dog and the fly of his trousers; he was even paddled once for doing this (which, subsequentially, made it the more hysterical).

Definitely not as sexy as milk dribbling from your nose, but it's the only lunchroom memory I can relate without feeling ill.

i was thinking "i don't remember john merrick get his willy out in the film" then it was oh just someone being silly, not about the film!!!
milk coming out of a nose.... sexy!!!!!!!!

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom