What are you watching on YouTube right now?

Who played the best guitar solo with Oasis on Champagne Supernova? It's Johnny with the best solo for me.

I can completely understand these people. You can't fake this reaction, it's authentic. The moment when something inside you understands that it's over. And I've never seen anything like that at death beds or funerals for human beings. Animals bring out the best in people, even in their death. They confront us with our innermost and genuine purpose here on earth.

I can completely understand these people. You can't fake this reaction, it's authentic. The moment when something inside you understands that it's over. And I've never seen anything like that at death beds or funerals for human beings. Animals bring out the best in people, even in their death. They confront us with our innermost and genuine purpose here on earth.

just goes to prove, for some, that it’s easier to bond with animals. Human relationships can be problematic, and not as strong or even as meaningful.

just goes to prove, for some, that it’s easier to bond with animals. Human relationships can be problematic, and not as strong or even as meaningful.
Animals are not surrogates, not sure if you tried to imply that, but "easier" sounds quite judgemental to my ears.
They are definitely the healthier companions. Just think of all the narcissists, trying to get into your underpants, metaphorically speaking, and getting their narcissist supply from you. Won't happen with an animal companion. Animals have the power to heal us from narcissist abuse. That's why we love them so much.

Animals are not surrogates, not sure if you tried to imply that, but "easier" sounds quite judgemental to my ears.
They are definitely the healthier companions. Just think of all the narcissists, trying to get into your underpants, metaphorically speaking, and getting their narcissist supply from you. Won't happen with an animal companion. Animals have the power to heal us from narcissist abuse. That's why we love them so much.

Yes, correct. Criticism/judgment wasn’t implied.

Back
Top Bottom