Westie's 3000th post

Thank you!!! Did I really already post 3000??? I knew I was close, but I guess I didn't realize it had already happened!!! :D Thanks honey! Sweet of you to start me a thread.....:D

ooops, I see that I'll be there soon!

Well, I'm glad you did! :p

Cuz someone stole the pleasure from you last time!!

Hahaha, really? :D I can remember Robby started your 1,000 post thread, can't remember who started the 2,000.

And yes it is a pleasure and a privilege to host your congratulation thread. ;)

Hahaha, really? :D I can remember Robby started your 1,000 post thread, can't remember who started the 2,000.

And yes it is a pleasure and a privilege to host your congratulation thread. ;)

Yes, really!!

Robbi strated the 1000th thread, can't rmbr who did the 2000th, but happy you have done the 3000th!!

I checked and I don't think anyone made you a 2000 one! :eek: :mad: :p

But, now, proper congratulations on your 3000th post! :D

Did I Miss that?

Ah...

Way to go... Opportunities :p

Thank you thank you thank you!! I love you too Strangey!!

P.S. Bakersfield doesn't look good for tomorrow...:( She's done talking about it.

thanks! :p
If I go to Disneyland twice this week..I'll look up and she'll have passed me by two laps

Thank you thank you thank you!! I love you too Strangey!!

P.S. Bakersfield doesn't look good for tomorrow...:( She's done talking about it.

thanks! :p

Tell her if I'll Fly you, If she pays for my ticket :D

I am requesting that everyone observe a moment of silence when I hit 4,000

XCongratulations sweetie...

3000 seems like an eternity for me, I've been coming here for over a year and I'm barely at less than 1,100.

So why won't your mom let you go? Is it money, or is it because she fears for your safety? Tell her that at Moz concerts no one gets hurt and that if anyone tries to hurt a young girl, their ass will be beat.

Again, Sorry.

For the record, I won't let my daughter go to the Bakersfield concert by herself either...

Back
Top Bottom