We Are Depressed Thread

p.s.....stop putting yourself down.

Thanks so much. I hope that whomever did this runs into a pack of rabid, zombie dogs whom like the taste of theif crotch.

You know.....I wonder if people that do this sort of thing are actually smart enough to know what they have and make lots of money off of it. Know what I mean? Or I wonder if they take it to some random used record shop that gives them like 10 cents a record. I have been everywhere looking for my records to pop up but have seen nothing. Oh well.....I shall move on with the excitement in my eyes of buying records again.

Of course now I just want to go on an impulse-buy spending spree and find everything cool that I want...but I have to control myself. I had a lot of 7" records and those were my favorite cuz they were so tiny. When I buy vinyl I do not play it unless it is something I cannot get on some other form of media communication.

Thanks 4 the support......And for wishing these folks the very worst for the rest of their lives just like I do :)

My heart goes out to you man. That's horrible.

"I've been walking on the faultlines
I've been taking the dark route home
I've been dancing on the landmines
There is nowhere else to go

I've been getting drunk and playing with matches
Listening to the radio in the bath
I've been crossing main roads with my eyes closed
With my name in lights or my name in stone"

"I've been walking on the faultlines
I've been taking the dark route home
I've been dancing on the landmines
There is nowhere else to go

I've been getting drunk and playing with matches
Listening to the radio in the bath
I've been crossing main roads with my eyes closed
With my name in lights or my name in stone"

I don't know that, is it one of yours?

i'm afraid it is that of preston from the great band called the ordinary boys ....

oops....i have never had that pleasure....sorry....but now i am going to have to bugger off to bed.....take care hun...x

People who i thought cared about me have turned there back on me. f***ing lame.
Sadly, people do that, normally when you need them most, and I know it sucks. People wonder why i don't trust anyone, but sadly, this is why. Hope it all works out for you.

I always did my best for the ones i loved..
Voice in Oda's head: Aw, shut it
2 Voice: You didn, you always were an egoist
3 voice: I know you tried..:)
Oda: I know.. I know..

Back
Top Bottom