Washington DC concert rescheduled to June 25; Baltimore to June 24

Baltimore and DC Rescheduled.

Just heard from the promoter, Baltimore and DC have been rescheduled "on advice from Morrissey's medical team." New dates are June 24 for DC and June 25 for Baltimore.

Seriously Morrissey, stay the f*** home if you aren't healthy enough to tour. Quit wasting all of our time and money.

I understand why Moz .. wore that shirt F Msolo.com ...Some here are just nut and devils...
I just created my account and soon i wonder if i wont run away...

INSANEEEEE to read those comments of hatred !

Rippy:mad:

COME ON.

Only our Moz knows what's wrong or right here. We discuss something, we don't know nothing about at all. The dates are postponed not cancelled.

I saw a website yesterday which had collated the cancelled shows between October 2012 and July last year. At that time you had a 33.7% statistical chance of buying a ticket and Morrissey performing.

Now it might have edged up to nearer 40%, but still something of a gamble to put it mildly.

I understand why Moz .. wore that shirt F Msolo.com ...Some here are just nut and devils...
I just created my account and soon i wonder if i wont run away...

INSANEEEEE to read those comments of hatred !

Rippy:mad:

Please. :rolleyes: Have you read the Autobiography? Solo's potty-mouthed playground "hatred" is nothing compared to the way he can dish it. :cool: Perspective.

I saw a website yesterday which had collated the cancelled shows between October 2012 and July last year. At that time you had a 33.7% statistical chance of buying a ticket and Morrissey performing.

Now it might have edged up to nearer 40%, but still something of a gamble to put it mildly.

Statistics are great for saying whatever you want them to say. If they'd picked all of 2012 instead of just October they would have had to add in an additional 40 of 41 shows played. Add in 2011 and you've got 47 of 50 shows played. Sort of blows up their stats. Have them take 5-7 years and then maybe it would be an interesting correlation. -MR

Hasn't anyone thought of one logical thing...
If whatever is ailing Morrissey is that serious, why would they have simply postponed DC and Baltimore to a couple weeks later instead of just cancelling them??? So all this talk about the tour is over, he has horrific health issues, blah blah...How does that make any sense? Anyone? You would not reschedule shows for a couple weeks later if you knew something serious was going on...it just would lead to tons more issues.

Rumor has it, one of the band members is headed to his hometown. This rumor also suggests whole tour may be over.

"It is with great sadness that the remainder of the US Tour has been cancelled. The respiratory infection Morrissey contracted in Miami has worsened, and in the interest of making a full recovery, all further touring plans have been halted. Morrissey thanks his fans for their compassion, understanding, and well-wishes during this difficult period as he recuperates"

from the official facebook

Okay...now everyone can get their panties in a wad.

Well this would make sense given that he was coughing in Boston.

But there's so many unanswered questions. Looks like the aids rumor will resurface.

Statistics are great for saying whatever you want them to say. If they'd picked all of 2012 instead of just October they would have had to add in an additional 40 of 41 shows played. Add in 2011 and you've got 47 of 50 shows played. Sort of blows up their stats. Have them take 5-7 years and then maybe it would be an interesting correlation. -MR

Ludicrous.

If they'd included just the South American debacle it would have been 100%. What if they only used the times he performed? Would you prefer that? That way he'd never cancel and have a 100% success rate. Get his business manager to tell that to the insurance companies. "My client always shows up at the dates he shows up at." I might try that on Direct Line tomorrow morning. "I'm a very safe driver, yes. I only crash my car when I crash it."

Whatever next? Morrissey has recorded nine solo albums since the Battle of Hastings?

It is no less true however that the chances of Morrissey turning up for a show at that time was 33.7%, whether you like it or not. That simple fact might go some way to explaining why he has had tickets available on the night on more than one occasion this time around, which in turn might go some way to explaining his demeanour.

"It is with great sadness that the remainder of the US Tour has been cancelled. The respiratory infection Morrissey contracted in Miami has worsened, and in the interest of making a full recovery, all further touring plans have been halted. Morrissey thanks his fans for their compassion, understanding, and well-wishes during this difficult period as he recuperates"

from the official facebook

I'm heartbroken for Moz & all the fans. He was so fantastic in LA! Here's hoping he heals well & quickly.

Who cares about the fans, poor Cliff! :p

What the hell happened?! He was doing so well until Miami. Something went down and I wonder if we will ever find out the truth.

I'm heartbroken for Moz & all the fans. He was so fantastic in LA! Here's hoping he heals well & quickly.

I feel quite sorry for Harvest too. Not the greatest investment they've ever made.

I hope they have a clause to get out of the second album, since he's basically sabotaged any attempt they've made at promoting the new album.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom