!viva hate! reporting my post

!viva hate! Last Activity: Today 11:37 PM
Reporting a Post @ 11:37 PM

when you posted personal photographs without the owners permission did you think that should have been reported you f***in vile troll.

you are for it.

I see you are frightened, well you should be.

!viva hate! Last Activity: Today 11:37 PM
Reporting a Post @ 11:37 PM

when you posted personal photographs without the owners permission did you think that should have been reported you f***in vile troll.

you are for it.

I see you are frightened, well you should be.

I reported you, and I fear no one.
You just annoy me.
sorry...
:o

I'm not frightened of you...I'm just annoyed of being followed to every post by you...

It will end when you are banned again...I'm not worried.

ok so I know we've moved on, the guy has been baned and what not, I just have to say that the video is absolutely terrifying, now im totally freaked out, and think im officially scared of clowns :(
seriously I think im gonna have bad dreams tonight......

don't post these things they FREAK ME OUT!!
please:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
You shouldn't even waste your time watching that stuff...it could be a virus!

You shouldn't even waste your time watching that stuff...it could be a virus!

I don't think you could get a virus that way. If you had to download it, well, then obviously it could be. So come to think of it I'm surprised there aren't lots of troll-related cases of viruses. Though you have to wonder how that ______ guy kept having his posts deleted, and was listed as banned, yet kept being able to post! :eek:

Because anyone can type "banned" under their name...where it says "skippy" you could just type banned there...

Because anyone can type "banned" under their name...where it says "skippy" you could just type banned there...

Yes, I thought of that, but I thought he was actually banned, considering his posts kept disappearing, but then he kept posting new ones.

Back
Top Bottom