My Interview With !Viva Hate!

I'm not wishy washy. I don't really care who Viva votes for any more than I care who anybody else votes for. I don't vote. I've lived through Ford, Carter, Reagan, Tom Baker, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Christopher Eccleston, Obama, Matt Smith, and now Trump and my life is pretty much the same as it's always been and I don't see too much different anywhere else. I don't think any of them give a good goddamn about me or about anyone else and I don't take any of it seriously. Where personality is concerned I like Trump. I've already discussed my feelings on Bernie. I don't really care who wins. In fact if anything I hope Trump loses only because I can't take another four years of soyboys and potato-sack wearing co-eds whining and crying on Twitter.

Crackedpots, Bernie is still an illiterate cuck FFS. China is a MODEL for ending poverty?? Mao 'cured' poverty by starving half of China.?
These Commie cucks are against killing or guns unless someone needs killing for their own good. If you are not a commie then you really are better off shot. ?

Imagine a whole bunch of Fake Chameleons running things we would be lucky to have oxygen to breath.?

who shot that chick Laura Palmer from that hipster show? Did anyone figure it out??

Crackedpots, Bernie is still an illiterate cuck FFS. China is a MODEL for ending poverty?? Mao 'cured' poverty by starving half of China.?

Too bad you’re not Chinese.

These Commie cucks are against killing or guns unless someone needs killing for their own good.

I can think of someone who needs killed for their own good.

If you are not a commie then you really are better off shot. ?

I’ll place flowers on your pauper’s grave.

Imagine a whole bunch of Fake Chameleons running things we would be lucky to have oxygen to breath.?

I’m imagining you with no oxygen to breathe.

who shot that chick Laura Palmer from that hipster show? Did anyone figure it out??

Can you figure out who is going to shoot you?

See Crackedpots how these Bernie Bros/Bras quickly get all snappy and violent??
even with a water pistol?
they cant be trusted. best not to vote for the old coot, and for the Bros/Bras to sit
tight in their sex maniac apps.
Speaking of sex maniac apps, the old crank was talking up Fidel Castro too. FFS Back
in the day Fidel put the gays in a concentration camp hoeing sugar cane, and this Bernie
crank is talking him up what a cuck?

See Crackedpots how these Bernie Bros/Bras quickly get all snappy and violent??
even with a water pistol?
they cant be trusted. best not to vote for the old coot, and for the Bros/Bras to sit
tight in their sex maniac apps.
Speaking of sex maniac apps, the old crank was talking up Fidel Castro too. FFS Back
in the day Fidel put the gays in a concentration camp hoeing sugar cane, and this Bernie
crank is talking him up what a cuck?

I will hoe you with my sugar cane and shoot off like a Super Soaker in your guts. Concentrate on that, my future cuck.

Crackedpots if Bernie wins he is going to make a tax to pay for free sex maniac apps for:

you guessed it

:handpointdown:

jiangqing.jpg

I’m imagining you with no oxygen to breathe.

If we think really hard!

And Viva, I've been meaning to address some of the revelations in this thread but it feels like a setup so I just do the old Homer Simpson disappearing into the bushes thing and say nothing.

If we think really hard!

And Viva, I've been meaning to address some of the revelations in this thread but it feels like a setup so I just do the old Homer Simpson disappearing into the bushes thing and say nothing.

Address away. What else do you have to do?

VIVA I HAVE MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS!!! ?
but
I DO LIKE HOMER SIMPSON AND SGT SCHULTZ and say NOTHING NADA NON?
DO YOU HEAR ME VIVA SNEEZE if YOU HEAR ME IS THIS A SETUP AGAINST ME ?????:guitar:

oi what :drama:

Back
Top Bottom