The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

Glory seeking? I support City win, lose or draw. Whatever the result I will be there.
Once FergieScum retires and Bruce / Keane / Strachan* (*delete as appropriate) takes over and leads the club to ruins:pray: lets see how many ''fans'' travel to Sold Trafford from York, Oxford, Dublin, Singapore, Oslo etc etc etc etc then:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Glory seeking as in the ongoing but invariably futile search for at least one trophy, even a Mickey Mouse one would be welcome with open arms by Citeh fans.
I support United, whatever the result I am there. Win, lose or draw. And I will continue to be there when United is 'in ruins' and Citeh rule the world!

"...maybe in the next world,
maybe in the next world
" :guitar:

Glory seeking as in the ongoing but invariably futile search for at least one trophy, even a Mickey Mouse one would be welcome with open arms by Citeh fans.
I support United, whatever the result I am there. Win, lose or draw. And I will continue to be there when United is 'in ruins' and Citeh rule the world!

"...maybe in the next world,
maybe in the next world
" :guitar:

You totally miss the point....... I am a City supporter.... I have no futile search for a trophy..... I just support City....if we win...BRILLIANT....if we don't..... well we don't. You are the obsessed idiots with how long it has been since we won anything:rolleyes:
Yes you DO ''support'' united..... win, lose or draw..... BUT WHY do you support a team that play 60 miles from where you live in the first place:thumb:
That is the difference and seperates the class that exisits between us supporting ''our'' respective clubs:cool:.
Admit it.....if York City got to the play off final....you would be there wouldn't you..... cheering them on...singing...''we love you York, we dooo'' and ''York City til I die'' etc etc etc:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

You totally miss the point....... I am a City supporter.... I have no futile search for a trophy..... I just support City....if we win...BRILLIANT....if we don't..... well we don't. You are the obsessed idiots with how long it has been since we won anything:rolleyes:
Yes you DO ''support'' united..... win, lose or draw..... BUT WHY do you support a team that play 60 miles from where you live in the first place:thumb:
That is the difference and seperates the class that exisits between us supporting ''our'' respective clubs:cool:.
Admit it.....if York City got to the play off final....you would be there wouldn't you..... cheering them on...singing...''we love you York, we dooo'' and ''York City til I die'' etc etc etc:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Sorry JJ, I forgot that what separates you and I is class!
You are certainly in a class of your own. :lbf:
How many times do I need to tell you?
I AM NOT FROM YORK, I JUST LIVE IN YORK AT PRESENT.
York City FC means jack to me, whether they win, lose, go to Wembley or get relegated. They are not my local club, I just happen to live here at the moment.

Sorry JJ, I forgot that what separates you and I is class!
You are certainly in a class of your own. :lbf:
How many times do I need to tell you?
I AM NOT FROM YORK, I JUST LIVE IN YORK AT PRESENT.
York City FC means jack to me, whether they win, lose, go to Wembley or get relegated. They are not my local club, I just happen to live here at the moment.

Dont dodge the main issue here..... you know what I mean.....:thumb:
answer the question...... how old were you when you ''became'' a united fan and where were you living at the time:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Jukebox Jury

As a member of the don't care about football community I see this from the outside. And from here it is obvious that Manchester United is a club for people who want to follow a successful team, not their local team. It isn't 'in their blood' in the way it is for City fans.

Whereas City seems to be a team for local people who love the club unconditionally.

I work with a lot of foreign people, mostly Asians (I am Spanish born). They 'support' United in as much as they buy hats and shirts, watch the matches on telly when they have nothing else to do and take the piss out of City fans in the same office. (Although one of them asked another yesterday if United were playing on Saturday or Sunday this weekend, aren't they playing in a cup final at Wembley? The 'fan' didn't know this.)

But the 3 City fans I work with are locally born and seem much more dignified and committed to their team. They know when the team is playing, who the team is playing and they are always tring to get time off for matches. The other guys don't even know when the game is on.

Just an observation but it is easy to see the truth from the outside.
I hope they both win.

As a member of the don't care about football community I see this from the outside. And from here it is obvious that Manchester United is a club for people who want to follow a successful team, not their local team. It isn't 'in their blood' in the way it is for City fans.

Whereas City seems to be a team for local people who love the club unconditionally.

I work with a lot of foreign people, mostly Asians (I am Spanish born). They 'support' United in as much as they buy hats and shirts, watch the matches on telly when they have nothing else to do and take the piss out of City fans in the same office. (Although one of them asked another yesterday if United were playing on Saturday or Sunday this weekend, aren't they playing in a cup final at Wembley? The 'fan' didn't know this.)

But the 3 City fans I work with are locally born and seem much more dignified and committed to their team. They know when the team is playing, who the team is playing and they are always tring to get time off for matches. The other guys don't even know when the game is on.

Just an observation but it is easy to see the truth from the outside.
I hope they both win.

Robert
You have hit the nail on the head:guitar:
I have worked in a good number of places over my 47 years.....
The support for both clubs is pretty much equal......
However..... for every 10 ''reds'' maybe 2/3 actually went to the game each week / every other week.
Where as for every 10 Blues, 5/6 went to each game every week / every other week.
The one's with the biggest mouths were the ''reds'' who wouldn't know where Sold Trafford was if you gave them an A-Z:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Robert
You have hit the nail on the head:guitar:
I have worked in a good number of places over my 47 years.....
The support for both clubs is pretty much equal......
However..... for every 10 ''reds'' maybe 2/3 actually went to the game each week / every other week.
Where as for every 10 Blues, 5/6 went to each game every week / every other week.
The one's with the biggest mouths were the ''reds'' who wouldn't know where Sold Trafford was if you gave them an A-Z:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

So what? there are plenty of idiots who claim to 'support' United but then again there are plenty of idiots who follow other clubs too...
I am not defending the stance of every United fan out there, simply defending my own.

All eyes today will be on Bridge and that twat Terry.
COME CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the odds on Bridge punching Terry at some point?

He must have a lot of rage building up inside him.

What are the odds on Bridge punching Terry at some point?

He must have a lot of rage building up inside him.

Can't see it happening....... if i was Bridge, I'd say to the ref, I wont line up in the tunnel and wont be there for the stupid handshake.
I'll just come out a few seconds before kick off.

Will be interesting to see what happens at corners when Terry comes up into the City box......
The City boys will look after him..... Bellamy will put Terry in his place:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Well,well who would have thought it?
A great result for City.
I've just watched the whole game.I thought they were a bit lucky to be drawing at half time.But once Bellamy scored(great goal)there was only going to be one winner.
Poor discipline from Chelsea.
I must say I thought for a nice change Mike Dean had a good game.
Overall a tremendous performance from City.

Had too many patronising texts from reds ''thanking us'' for the win....
City won it for ourselves.....not for any other team:mad:

Brilliant win, great second half performance:cool::guitar::bow:

Tevez has been sadly missed......Adebayor nowhere near missed....further proof that Tevez and Bellemy play better without Adebayor.
If only Tevez had been at Joke on Wednesday night:(

Jukebox Jury

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom