The National Front Disco is racist?

ps: some people like cops, i think :confused:

Are you 14? Yes, some people "like cops", or put another way some people "like to live in a democratic society where a law enforcement group is employed to ensure that no individual group (no matter how morally or socially repgunant) is persecuted for their beliefs".

Stop trying to convince yourslef the world is against you and just get on with having a good time with your life you prick.

Can I ask, do you really research every single new topic to see if it is a duplicate?

If somebody already asked you this in an earlier thread please provide a link.

Maybe he has "a very good memory".

Sorry for duplicate the post.

Maybe he has "a very good memory".

Sorry for duplicate the post.

*cough*

What makes you think I'm a man? :confused:

gertrude was so bored and picking on me.

I'd like you to remind that you can use "search function" on the top right. ;)

time away has not brightened you up @ all chareth
how sad 4 you :(
my post made perfect sense to Kewpie
who monitors all my posts
as for you?
lord, i am always much happier
NOT :eek:

Robert,

I have no idea what that last (or many of your other) post(s) meant, this is partly down to the fact that you write all you posts in such a ridiculously punctuated manner and partly because you don't realy know what you want to say and just blurt out the first thing that comes into your head. That's ok. Don't feel bad about it. I am your intellectual superior, but you shouldn't feel bad about it, it's a fact that many people have to live with. I do not wish to get into a protracted conversation with you as, as has already been explained, I am unable to follow the ramblings which you post, however let me say - STOP BEING SO ANGRY. Find an outlet other than this and try and have a good time rather than making up lies about slaying human beings in "the war". Be happy and try and have a nice time. Life is fleeting and you should spend it spreading love, not hate.

All my very best,

Your ever loving father,

C

*cough*

What makes you think I'm a man? :confused:

gertrude was so bored and picking on me.

I'd like you to remind that you can use "search function" on the top right. ;)

Oh, you're a girl. ok, i will the next time, if you want to delete this post, no problem.

Cheers.

I'm allergic to dairy product.

Wow, that sucks... I never knew true pleasure in life until I tasted Hokkaido Milk.
I am so sorry, I mean it!

Kumo

Wow, that sucks... I never knew true pleasure in life until I tasted Hokkaido Milk.
I am so sorry, I mean it!

Kumo

Seems we have something in common Kumo. I never knew true pleasure in life until I tasted Mami's milk:

Mami_01_01.jpg

This may be a stupid question, but why is the British flag considered racist? I know such a fuss was raised when Morrissey did that infamous show in Finsbury Park where he wrapped the Union Jack around him.

This may be a stupid question, but why is the British flag considered racist? I know such a fuss was raised when Morrissey did that infamous show in Finsbury Park where he wrapped the Union Jack around him.

The British flag isn't racist but many thought the "England for the English" attitude was; and the skinhead Madness fans thought that the flag-wrapping was flaunting racism, to be blunt, when that couldn't have been further from the truth :rolleyes:

The British flag isn't racist but many thought the "England for the English" attitude was; and the skinhead Madness fans thought that the flag-wrapping was flaunting racism, to be blunt, when that couldn't have been further from the truth :rolleyes:

ah, I see.

People should not be killed for such petty reasons. Everyone is entitled to be a racist idiot if they choose.

Back
Top Bottom