The greatest living British Icon

Apologies all.

I've been rather busy what with me having a shop with Christmas looming round the corner and also with my missus expecting another nipper in the next few days.

I only bothered to check the last dozen threads, I'm sure if I'd been a little more vigilant then I wouldn't have posted this...

Still,

Vote again!

I didnt see the Culture Show last week have they done Moz yet

He was on yesterday.

The one thing that stood out for me was the use of his infamous "we're going to get you" animal rights quote to promote him.

I can only imagine that this was done to win favour with every person who opposes testing on animals as this sort of thing gets a lot of people a bit hot under the collar - I only realised how much so while looking at the reaction of some of Morrissey's fans on this site.

I guess for our man to win he's going to have to rely on more than a faithful turnout from his loyal following.

*whispers*
you do realise if you clear your cookies each time, you can vote again and again :eek:
i've already done so a few 100 times today ;)

Ja i've been doing this everyday since it started...hope no one from the show reads this :p

yes me too,
and i hope not too...
LOL
*skips off to do a 100 or so more votes* (ok so i NEED to get out more :p )

Maybe I should deel guilty to only have voted three times, but as a Bowie fan I can say that they're lazy so we got a shot:D.

just done 1/2 hours worth (bout 40) i'm getting this vote/closepage/clear cookies/open page/vote/ do ti all again down to a speedy art.

i'm gonna find an hour tomoz eve and just vote until my fingers bleed.
(ok so it will take more than an hour, but ive got stamina.)
;)

Is the portrait there going to hang in the museum going to be the one on that website cos there are nicer pics and I've never liked that one, they should look at the frink thread

I've being voting loads, i really think that he'll win it at this rate. Top 3 at least anyway!

Back
Top Bottom