Morrissey Central "THANK YOU, ISRAEL !!!!" (July 5, 2023)

THANK YOU, ISRAEL !!!!

desktop-wallpaper-collection-israeli-flag-israel-flag-full-background.jpg
0.gif

The pleasure, the privilege … was ours.

Yeah well... Do I strike you as a dog who'd let some gimp of a henchman troll me with a GIF on Moronissey Centrol? Is that all the consideration Morrissey has for me? I told him many times, no middleman, you deliver your retardedness in person!
See, you may think you're special, Morrissey, and, er, in a way you are, but the simple truth is, Hitler would have never treated his German shepherd with such spite. So see, you still have A LOT to learn!!!

Shame about the new young chicks and dudes in the band, I agree they look cool and perhaps they even are and don't have dodgy political opinions or anything (one can hope), but let's face it folks, you can't inject new life into a dull problematic boomer.

Enjoy your Summer of Sam (and Similar) ! :tiphat:

Last edited:
I wonder if/how this will impact venues letting him play gigs after this tour.

I think it's safe to say that its unlikely we will hear BoT and WMtWD in their current incarnations until after he has passed, so touring is all that's left. And maybe it will be affected more now, too.

It's just incredibly sad.
its better to die a broken piece of jade than live a life of clay,he will always stick to what he believes in,and so he should.

It will be interesting to see if Notre Dame is played during the English and Irish dates. Bonfire would certainly seem to be the more poignant song for English audiences, especially Nottingham, and Notre Dame would probably get him arrested under Ireland's draconian new hate speech law.
With the new song, Moz does seem to have chosen to run towards further controversy, rather than walking away from it, and for his audience and his fans it seems a cold hand has touched us: there will be no record deal, we will not be hearing either Bonfire or Without Music as studio albums. Possibly ever.
So, the choice I have made. May seem strange - to you.

It will be interesting to see if Notre Dame is played during the English and Irish dates. Bonfire would certainly seem to be the more poignant song for English audiences, especially Nottingham, and Notre Dame would probably get him arrested under Ireland's draconian new hate speech law.
With the new song, Moz does seem to have chosen to run towards further controversy, rather than walking away from it, and for his audience and his fans it seems a cold hand has touched us: there will be no record deal, we will not be hearing either Bonfire or Without Music as studio albums. Possibly ever.
The controversy seems to have gone unnoticed by the UK press for now, but I wonder if the shit is going to hit the fan once the UK/Ireland gigs start.

Shawerma And Falfel .. Shawerma : Slices of Meat , Pepper , Tomatoes & tahini ( they all mixed together into a big sandwich ) But Falfel : It's called the green burger and it suitable for vegetarian people ... Falfel sandwich consists of : three or four falfels , green salad , tahini & pickled .. it's very famous in Egypt & Lebanon & Israel many other Arab countries ( each country has it's own
Cooking recipe .. )

This might sum up Moz's response to any, & all, of that:

1688641434531.jpg
1688641439904.jpg

(With lyric snippet).

Tour shirt courtesy of Lior/FB.

This might sum up Moz's response to any, & all, of that:

Could someone write down what exactly he said. I can't understand a few words . I'd be grateful

Could someone write down what exactly he said. I can't understand a few words . I'd be grateful
Along these lines...couldn't decipher the first bit as he seems to have been mid-sentence, but..."(something) it’s dangerous, & it’s hard, it’s hard to remain sane if you’re not part of IDIOT culture; if you don’t blend with IDIOT culture, they will shut you down; if you don’t blend with IDIOT culture, they will stop you; they will not talk to you; ...I don’t give a shit!"

Thank You :)

Brendan:
brendanbuckley-06072023-0001.jpg

brendanbuckley-06072023-0002.jpg

Camila on the move:

camgrey-06072023-0002.jpg

That Roman amphitheater looks like such an amazing place to see a concert. Lucky people who were there!
im surprised it was only 1300,looks bigger than that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom