Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Morrissey once unironically called Kate Bush "unbearable"

Usual guff.
FWD.

I do not think this was in the movie, but I would love to hear what Patrick Bateman has to say about Moz and the Smiths

299314718_8675479112469506_8956536561565412035_n.jpg

She's posted for him/as him on FB for years now (it was her replying to his very old guestbook and typing his tour reports back then too).
Once in a blue moon there's a genuine post from him.
Still, what she's saying is pretty consistent with how they've been from the pandemic onwards.
Regards,
FWD.

Not Morrissey but a Smiths reference here at

Question from a respondent to the post and Lyns response.

Still none the wiser as to why you’re not in the band 😢

Boz is not one for FB too much - living a less stressed life in Portugal these days - it’s all good - @ Serra Vista Studio - Portugal. & Vinyl Boutique Records
Cheers Lyn 😎

She seems to be saying that it was stressful his position in the band and/or that lifestyle. And it’s less stressful now.

There doesn’t seem to be any one incident that made him decide to not be in the band anymore. Or anything that’s anyone’s business but their own.

There doesn’t seem to be any one incident that made him decide to not be in the band anymore. Or anything that’s anyone’s business but their own.
More revealing is a later comment on the same photo:
We are still playing music but we are looking after the old folks too

If Boz has family commitments, it could easily explain why he wants to spend more time at home, and not be available to jump on a tour bus (potentially for months at a time) whenever Morrissey asks.

More revealing is a later comment on the same photo:
We are still playing music but we are looking after the old folks too

If Boz has family commitments, it could easily explain why he wants to spend more time at home, and not be available to jump on a tour bus (potentially for months at a time) whenever Morrissey asks.

Not that revealing, family has been mentioned before.

Don’t know if Morrissey ever asked though.

They've been slowing down since the death of Jean in 2019.
Covid probably helped catalyse that and made them want to look after fragile older family members all the more ('full time carer' was Lyn's description) - throw in Lyn's illness & 'long' covid and it makes sense.
Things like finishing Cosmic Dancer 7" at home, covid's impact, moving to a warmer climate, gigging when they feel like it, recording & producing whenever required, pottering around a studio & record shop... - all hinted at 'retiring' and they've said as much for 2+ years now.
FWD.

why would anyone want to work with someone who looked bored stiff for a decade,look at the band now,full of energy with the new young guys coming in.working with young people keeps you young and that could be Ms way of looking at it.

Good illustration from image 1 -> 2
(Can't show MP4 here).
FWD.

I’m seeing a pattern here. I'm thinking that Farout doesn’t care for Morrissey. Or only cares that his name can be used as clickbait.

Five smear articles in the last month from Far Out!
What’s next, Why Ronald McDonald hates Morrissey?

Morrissey foresaw this nonsense way back i.e. Paint A Vulgar Picture, Journalists who Lie, We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful etc, etc . At this point he must just laugh at these sad attempts to destroy him by woke, dull nobodies with zero imagination or originality. If you’re going to write a hatchet piece at least do it with some wit or humour, these days modern journalists are so boring

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom