Stalls rush to the front at RFH ?

D

dsm

Something I read recently on eBay from someone trying to sell their Balcony tickets - no idea how true or not, but interesting nonetheless - and defintely an improvement on all the infantile crap posted here recently....

AVOID HAVING YOUR VIEW BLOCKED BY HUNDREDS OF FANS RUNNING TO THE FRONT OF THE STAGE AND STANDING IN FRONT OF THE STALLS SEATS.

AFTER SEEING SUEDE IN SUPPORT OF DAVID BOWIES MELTDOWN LAST YEAR AT THE ROYAL FESTIVAL HALL I DISCOVERED THAT A FRONT STALLS SEAT WILL ONLY OFFER YOU A VIEW OF THE PERFORMANCE IF YOU GET OUT OF YOUR SEAT AND FIGHT FOR A PLACE WITH THE OTHER FEW HUNDRED PEOPLE WHO WERE ALLOWED TO RUN TO THE FRONT ALMOST UNCHALLENGED.

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED WITH SUEDE SO YOU CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE WITH MORRISSEY PLAYING AT THE SAME VENUE !!!!!!!

I SPOKE WITH SOMEONE TODAY AT THE ROYAL FESTIVAL HALL AND WAS TOLD THAT THERE WAS NO GUARANTEE THAT THIS SITUATION WOULD NOT HAPPEN AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Something I read recently on eBay from someone trying to sell their
> Balcony tickets - no idea how true or not, but interesting nonetheless -
> and defintely an improvement on all the infantile crap posted here
> recently....

> AVOID HAVING YOUR VIEW BLOCKED BY HUNDREDS OF FANS RUNNING TO THE FRONT OF
> THE STAGE AND STANDING IN FRONT OF THE STALLS SEATS.

> AFTER SEEING SUEDE IN SUPPORT OF DAVID BOWIES MELTDOWN LAST YEAR AT THE
> ROYAL FESTIVAL HALL I DISCOVERED THAT A FRONT STALLS SEAT WILL ONLY OFFER
> THERE WAS NO GUARANTEE THAT THIS SITUATION WOULD NOT HAPPEN AGAIN
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya...... It's a Moz show!!!! Of course that will happen. I remeber seeing him at UCLA when the whole arena rushed the front. At least the RFH is kinda small. Try 12,000 people pushing from behind!

> Ya...... It's a Moz show!!!! Of course that will happen. I remeber seeing
> him at UCLA when the whole arena rushed the front. At least the RFH is
> kinda small. Try 12,000 people pushing from behind!

There's only room at the front for a horde that's about 3 people deep - any more than this and you'll be on top of the front row of seats. This happened at at least one of the Suede gigs, and a mate of mine got her money back after complaining about people trampling over her (she was on crutches at the time).

From what I understand, they're trying to clamp down on people rushing from cheaper seats at the back, and if it gets too out of control it wouldn't surprise me if they stopped the gig.

Back
Top Bottom