The bloke at the front of the queue......

another bloke in the queue

> Since we're into who's who, I have noticed this black guy, quite intriguing he wears a goaty, he usually is alone I spotted him at several gigs.He's always wearing a black or white shirt.He was wearing the MOzfather shirt at Meltdown and also I spotted him in Edinburgh. I also noticed him there because I thing he was about the only black guy in the crowd. I thought he looked cool. Does anybody know who he is?

Re: another bloke in the queue

Was Ken the guy who got his picture taken outside the town hall for the "Paisley Parrot"?!
I too am in love with him

And yet another bloke who was at Edinburgh, Paisley and Perth...was wearing a red tartan shirt and had a very cool quiff...? I think he's someone off here...I liked his hair!

We are all waiting for a picture of Ken. Come on, share the wealth!

> Was Ken the guy who got his picture taken outside the town hall for the
> "Paisley Parrot"?!
> I too am in love with him

> And yet another bloke who was at Edinburgh, Paisley and Perth...was
> wearing a red tartan shirt and had a very cool quiff...? I think he's
> someone off here...I liked his hair!

> Was Ken the guy who got his picture taken outside the town hall for the
> "Paisley Parrot"?!
> I too am in love with him

That was Ken! And believe me, he will be so incredibly humbled by all of these comments. Seriously, a nice (looking!) and decent human being. People always seem never to approach him either - if you see him, he would more than likely charm you with good banter and his general demeanour. When I tell him what's been going on today here, he will not believe it!!

> And yet another bloke who was at Edinburgh, Paisley and Perth...was
> wearing a red tartan shirt and had a very cool quiff...? I think he's
> someone off here...I liked his hair!

> That was Ken! And believe me, he will be so incredibly humbled by all of
> these comments. Seriously, a nice (looking!) and decent human being.
> People always seem never to approach him either - if you see him, he would
> more than likely charm you with good banter and his general demeanour.
> When I tell him what's been going on today here, he will not believe it!!

Seeing him always made me smile...I saw him at all the Scottish dates and thought he was gorgeous lol. I really wish I had spoken to him! Curse my shyness! *goes to listen to ask..*

> Seeing him always made me smile...I saw him at all the Scottish dates and
> thought he was gorgeous lol. I really wish I had spoken to him! Curse my
> shyness! *goes to listen to ask..*

Think he's off to Preston on Friday. say hello!

Re: I am not a poof

Glad to hear it! Or I would have been gravely disappointed, come and join us on the other channel for a chat! Your causing quite a stir!

From, the Girl with a Quiff in her side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken

What's all this about Kenny? There is no mystery. He is NOT a very nice person and this comes from one who knows. Not just mysogenist, but a freeloader and ingratiator who would gladly f*** anyone over as long as there was something in it for him. Not even a truckload of John Frieda can gix this one..........

Re: Ken

About time someone noticed. Not a very likeable chap. By all accounts even the man himself is not so keen......Don't like bitching on this thing so I will now leave.Nuff said.

Jay Jay & Moll

> About time someone noticed. Not a very likeable chap. By all accounts even
> the man himself is not so keen......Don't like bitching on this thing so I
> will now leave.Nuff said.

What the f*** would you pair of losers know about Ken. I`ve known him for a few years and he`s a like-able lhad! As for Moz not liking him how the f*** would you know. He is very friendly with some people in the Morrissey circle so if he wasn`t liked by the great man I think he`d know. This message board is getting worse and worse. The number of complete c***s on here is frightening get a life you pricks, coz I bet you wouldn`t be saying this to anyone`s face`s hiding behind a pc f***ing cyber kids!

You little blonde irish tosser. What the f*** would you know, c***?

> What's all this about Kenny? There is no mystery. He is NOT a very nice
> person and this comes from one who knows. Not just mysogenist, but a
> freeloader and ingratiator who would gladly f*** anyone over as long as
> there was something in it for him. Not even a truckload of John Frieda can
> gix this one..........

> Why cane Ken ? You know where he is , why not tell him to his face ? Whoever you are Id love to have it out face to face with you you mug...brave on a computer , wonder if you can hold your hands up and have a proper row though ?? Stick to fiddling with yourself you prick.

You little blonde irish tosser. What the f*** would you know, c***?

> What's all this about Kenny? There is no mystery. He is NOT a very nice
> person and this comes from one who knows. Not just mysogenist, but a
> freeloader and ingratiator who would gladly f*** anyone over as long as
> there was something in it for him. Not even a truckload of John Frieda can
> gix this one..........

> You little blonde irish tosser. What the f*** would you know, c***?
Blonde? Irish? What the hell are you on about? Ken is blonde and Irish.....

So come on then, how do you know Ken and so much about him? It's just that your description is ENTIRELY at odds with everyone elses descriptions and it looks like sour grapes thats all. I think you should explain rather than leave dangerously ominous and curious, spurious messages, thats all. Fair?

> Blonde? Irish? What the hell are you on about? Ken is blonde and
> Irish.....

I worked with him once, that's how. I had a chance to see his personality up close. He has worked with many blokes, but I'm sure he knows who I am...

Interesting. what do you work at?

> I worked with him once, that's how. I had a chance to see his personality
> up close. He has worked with many blokes, but I'm sure he knows who I
> am...

> Interesting. what do you work at?
Not really any of your business. Let's just say I am in the building industry.

You are chancing your arm my friend. You really haven't got a clue. I have been a close friend of Ken's for a long time. Your suggestions about his character are unfounded and entirely untrue. If you had worked with him, you would know that he was one of the most decent fellas you were ever blessed to meet.

I suggest you make your comments to him in person, in a gentlemanly fashion, if you are disgruntled by something he has done. But I really doubt you will. To cast faceless aspersions from a distance is both convenient and cowardly. Am I wrong?

> Not really any of your business. Let's just say I am in the building
> industry.

Back
Top Bottom