Stage Jump/Dive

Quote:
When yours is in doubt, you do not have the right to challenge anyone's mental capacity.

My left nutt probably contains more intellect than your family.

There is no such word as nutt fool.

Quote:
You will knock nobody out

I will if you jump/land on/or kick me while "stagediving". Like I said, you've been warned.

Like I said. You will knock nobody out.

Quote:
Buying a ticket does not give you the right to stage the show.

On the same token, buying a ticket does not give you the right to jump on, kick, or land on someone possibly injuring them(which usually ALWAYS f***ING HAPPENS) and causing them to miss the show, due to your supreme f***tardary. Nice try douche.

Do you have a point caller?

Quote:
Plus, you are wrong and ridiculous, yet not worth educating.

Oh no, I'm very right. If someone "stagedived" and hit your GF or friend or someone else that you're witrh during a show, causing them to possibly miss the show, wouldn't you be pissed, and rightfully so? You've waited your whole life to see the man, this could be your 1st time seeing him, you're standing there enjoying the show and suddenly" Whammo" You get kicked in the face, or someone lands on you, causing you to get injured? Does that mean, if you do it to me, and I catch you, can I sue you for injuring me? Afterall, buying a ticket doesn't give you the right to "stagedive" onto someone else does it? didn't think so.

You were getting tired of your own response by this time eh?

Quote:
Hope the people around you can support you without their show being spoilt.

What does "spoilt" mean? no such word exists. No one would need to "support me" as I dont stage dive brainiac(or did you miss that part?)

Adj. 1. spoilt - having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or oversolicitous attention; "a spoiled child"
spoiled
ill-natured - having an irritable and unpleasant disposition; "an ill-natured disagreeable old man"
2. spoilt - (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition; "bad meat"; "a refrigerator full of spoilt food"
spoiled, bad
stale - showing deterioration from age; "stale bread"
3. spoilt - affected by blight--anything that mars or events growth or prosperity; "a blighted rose"; "blighted urtan districts"
blighted
destroyed - spoiled or ruined or demolished; "war left many cities destroyed"; "Alzheimer's is responsible for her destroyed mind

As I said, you are wrong and ridiculous, yet not worth educating

Quote:
Hope he has encouraged enough of you to go for it (but be respectful to everyone in the way that you do).

That's the main problem..somewhere people forget to do this...and inevitably ruin it for someone else. I went to the show @ the Joint last time and some poor girl(who weighed but a minute) got kicked in the face, and was bleeding, causing her to miss the rest of the show. Worst part was, the guy who kicked her(trying to show off in front of everyone) actually laughed about it as he was in the middle of a huge group of people. Not cool.

Yeah, we're so stupid for not liking stage divers huh? we're "Dweebs"? At least I have enough intelligence to just stand there and enjoy the show, not like you rabble rousers huh?

So, by all means, stage dive, kick people while doing so, but dont be surprised if a few things happen along the way:

A) you get your ass kicked(and deservedly so).

B) you get kicked out, which is 99.9% of the time, causing you to miss the rest of the show.

It's not rocket science man, why can't you and everyone else just relax, enjoy the show,go home and talk about it?Like normal folks do?

There is no such thing as normal.

i think whoever is @ the shows that duchess of fork is @
should help her get on the stage, because you never see a girl make it up there
do you? :o

Aww. I'm affraid I'd chicken out...I head Morrissey pulls his fans on stage if he likes them sometimes...So I'll go for the "shake his hand by being lifted by people" and if I feel I can do it...then I'll go for it. I just don't know what to do once I am up on stage. I don't want to molest Morrissey. And then get molested by security guards...

and someone mentioned how they were never in the pit for the shows becuse they always get seats...the key there is to..when the lights go down, get in the pit or begg the security guard to let you in..some of them are really really nice. people, if they're kind enough like theywere to me, will help you to the front. maybe it's because I'm a girl? And maybe because most people who waited around with me were in the pit/knew I went all the way from Canada.. or maybe because I was crying...I wouldn't know. All I know is that I paid about 70 bucks for my ticket, and still ended up front row (not front center...but hey..good enough).

this tour is really bothering me because it seems that they're being really mean about releasing GA tickets. Just like they were for Pasadena. I'd like to go, but this time, I want to get a GA ticket and be able to be front-centre without worrying the whole day if I'll manage to squeeze in....

Aww. I'm affraid I'd chicken out...I head Morrissey pulls his fans on stage if he likes them sometimes...So I'll go for the "shake his hand by being lifted by people" and if I feel I can do it...then I'll go for it. I just don't know what to do once I am up on stage. I don't want to molest Morrissey. And then get molested by security guards...

and someone mentioned how they were never in the pit for the shows becuse they always get seats...the key there is to..when the lights go down, get in the pit or begg the security guard to let you in..some of them are really really nice. people, if they're kind enough like theywere to me, will help you to the front. maybe it's because I'm a girl? And maybe because most people who waited around with me were in the pit/knew I went all the way from Canada.. or maybe because I was crying...I wouldn't know. All I know is that I paid about 70 bucks for my ticket, and still ended up front row (not front center...but hey..good enough).

this tour is really bothering me because it seems that they're being really mean about releasing GA tickets. Just like they were for Pasadena. I'd like to go, but this time, I want to get a GA ticket and be able to be front-centre without worrying the whole day if I'll manage to squeeze in....

Listen up girly, Ive been to many a Moz gig since '91 and the one and only surefire way to get on stage is to wait til some other fan is trying to jump on and is attracting the attention of one or two guards, THEN you make your move! Theres usuallya bout 8 gaurds at the front line, it takes about 2 sometimes 3 to "controll" one stage invader, the other f***ers are still at their post but, possibly looking at whats going on with the invader "did they controll him? do my fellow gaurds need my assistance? Are there more around the culprit invader? That they are not fully paying attention to you. So you make your move. I was in the pit two night of the Wiltern gig and on the final night, me and a few others literally flung this girl on stage from the pit! She landed on stage literally on her stomatch but, quickly made it on her feet, Moz came over and she hugged him. Next thing I knew I saw her in the back of the pit area. I say you do some boot camp training for a few, then when you get to the gig make friends with some dude/chicks that are willing to fling you onstage. Planning on being in the pit at the Ventura gig, if I see you, I'll help you out.

Very well then. I appreciate life fine thanks. Thank you for the concern for my well being, very kind of you. If it happens to you(and I'm praying it does), no whining about missing the rest of the show b/c you were attended to for getting hurt by some stagediver? No worries, I'll be sure to tell a judge: "Hey man, it was an accident, get over it" as im paying out hundreds of thousands of dollars in a lawsuit from your friends for "accidentally" kicking their face off?

Drink a nice tall glass of bleach and may your t-cell count drop below 200.

"Ms. Whore Andrea"

hey sorry for the mean words last night, i wasnt in the right state of mind. i dont want anyone here to die or get kicked in the head, and i dont like holding grudges. ive experienced some neck/head injuries from stage divers before and i know how it is. personally, i hate stage diving and never do it for that one reason of not wanting to hurt people. if i were to get on stage i wouldnt want to jump back into the crowd unless i'm guaranteed not to hurt anyone. but i wouldnt hit anyone if they landed on me, unless they're complete idiots who dont even care if they hit me.

one thing...

i have a permanent back problem (one knob on my spine was about the size of a golf ball after a show and it never really healed) because of a stage diver at a show in NY. However, I am not going to sit here and tell other people off because of it. When you attend a show like this - and there is a pit... if you enter that pit... even pay more or do your best to get pit tickets... you are knowingly putting yourself into a physically vulnerable situation... and you know it. There are plenty of orchestra or balcony seats available for those who rightfully do not want to subject their bodies to a potentially harmful situation. It is a fact, the pit is out of control. simple. do not get pit tickets if you are not willing to subject yourself to chaos and potentially physically straining or dangerous situations.

period.

I am not saying its right or wrong... i am saying you have other options and it is simply foolish to come onto this forum and insult and curse people for suggesting that they might jump around in the pit. Get a box... and watch from the seat there. nobody is telling you to go into the pit. so don't go. finished.

ok, so far
for an all girl invasion we got;
vAndreav
duchess of fork
who else? :p

hello, I am a girl and I did it in 2000 in Buenos Aires . Jumped onstage I was first row so nobody got injured by me, later I was taken out by a security guard who gently let me come back to my place.

Didn´t do it in 2004 here again as the stage was too far and high and didn´t do it in Scotland last year as it wasn´t my hometown and didn´t want to be deported but the idea came to my mind every night.

For sure I would do it again here if I had the chance:)

Last edited:
It does make me wonder what it must have been like for the non stage invaders in the early days -they must have got so pissed off with seeing nothing but people on stage molesting him!I can hardly believe sometimes when I look back at the absolute mayhem it was!
Its changed for so many reasons,he`s older,more health and safety.I`d never risk it because I`m sure that you get ousted from the venue.Last concert I queued in the freezing cold for ten hours and i wasn`t going to risk missing the show.
however i do feel the barrier and two metres between the stage and us is a bit much.In the old days he`d shake hands and there`s nothing more annoying than having butt ugly minders staring out at you.Being up at the front pressed against the stage is so great.

Thats EXACTLY what happens to you. Funny little story: @ the 2000 HOB shows in Vegas, a bunch of *ahem* "Stage invaders", did it, got tossed, then did the big bitch about why did they get tossed out and missed the rest of the show? this was outside afterwards...classic repsonse from some dude: "You're the dumbf*** who jumped on stage. If you can't handle the consequences, you shouldn't have jumped moron". I almost pissed myself laughing so hard.

It's not brain surgery: They're(meaning :Venue security) looking for You/me/ us to do it, and we will most certainly get tossed out, so why do it knowing this? some folks never learn I guess.

Nothing wrong with wanting to try to hug him, or shake his hand, but do it RESPECTFULLY(which ALLLOOOOOTTTTT OF FOLKS DO NOT).

There is no such word as nutt fool.

Yes there most certainly is: I think you're a nuttjob, there you go.

Like I said. You will knock nobody out.

Like I said....If you land on me, kick me or step on me while "stage diving" Yes...you most certainly WILL WILL WILL get knocked the f*** out. Just bump into me "stagediving", you'll find out what happens.

Quote:
Buying a ticket does not give you the right to stage the show.

On the same token, buying a ticket does not give you the right to jump on, kick, or land on someone possibly injuring them(which usually ALWAYS f***ING HAPPENS) and causing them to miss the show, due to your supreme f***tardary. Nice try douche.

Do you have a point caller?

Sure...DON'T "STAGEDIVE" ONTO ME, I don't know how much more clearer that needs to be made?(or did you not get it the first 3-4 times I mentioned it? I take by this reply from you, that you did not? glad i could help point it out to you yet again.

You were getting tired of your own response by this time eh?

Not really, and I'm not sure you even know what you say here?

Adj. 1. spoilt - having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or oversolicitous attention; "a spoiled child"
spoiled
ill-natured - having an irritable and unpleasant disposition; "an ill-natured disagreeable old man"
2. spoilt - (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition; "bad meat"; "a refrigerator full of spoilt food"
spoiled, bad
stale - showing deterioration from age; "stale bread"
3. spoilt - affected by blight--anything that mars or events growth or prosperity; "a blighted rose"; "blighted urtan districts"
blighted
destroyed - spoiled or ruined or demolished; "war left many cities destroyed"; "Alzheimer's is responsible for her destroyed mind

That first line is definately me. The rest is all BS.

As I said, you are wrong and ridiculous, yet not worth educating
Been called alot worse, by alot better people, but thanks for your reply nonetheless.

There is no such thing as normal.

In your case, you're right on the money. Nice of you to admit you're a kook.

Last edited:
hey sorry for the mean words last night, i wasnt in the right state of mind. i dont want anyone here to die or get kicked in the head, and i dont like holding grudges. ive experienced some neck/head injuries from stage divers before and i know how it is. personally, i hate stage diving and never do it for that one reason of not wanting to hurt people. if i were to get on stage i wouldnt want to jump back into the crowd unless i'm guaranteed not to hurt anyone. but i wouldnt hit anyone if they landed on me, unless they're complete idiots who dont even care if they hit me.

I understand......The beginning of the post, I was being facicious(sp?), but thanks. I wish death on no one either. Many people take me far too serious and take offense to what i say, DON'T. I'm all for competitive banter and so forth, but ask anyone who's posted here for a bit, I am A die hard Morrissey fan, and have been for a very long time. I get easily annoyed by folks who ask the same questions over and over and over again. All they need to do, is a little research and they usually find their answer(s). Plus, I DESPISE PEOPLE WHO MAKE: SILLY/STUPID/OFFENSIVE/REDUNDANT/NEGATIVE posts/commenst about his majesty. Not only is it wrong, but it's completely against what the board is for. Yeah yeah sure...Im contributing to it for this reason and so forth. I do it b/c I worship his PIMPship(that be Mozzer for you new folks), and REFUSE to say a negative thing about him. Why? I am a true fan, and like him no matter what, he has his flaws, as we ALL DO. That's what REAL fans do, they support their favorites NO MATTER WHAT. They dont trash him, or anything, they love him and his music.

Now, if you're pissy with others here, and it's not warranted, I will most certainly let you know(and you probably will not like it), but too bad. If you try to pick fights with others, and I catch you, I will go off on YOU(and you will not like it). I get annoyed rather easily at this place, so I'm always looking to belittle someone at the drop of a hat, why? b/c I can.

If i like you, you're cool, and I will not f*** with you. But, if you piss me off(which is the case with ALOT here), I will demolish you. You will find no bigger fan or supporter of his majesty than myself, so when I hear the same stupid f***ing comments day after day: "Morrissey is gay..yadda yadda yadda","His music sucks " I hate this song", etc, I get pissed off rather easily. So don't do it, and we're cool.

Last edited:
Listen up girly, Ive been to many a Moz gig since '91 and the one and only surefire way to get on stage is to wait til some other fan is trying to jump on and is attracting the attention of one or two guards, THEN you make your move! Theres usuallya bout 8 gaurds at the front line, it takes about 2 sometimes 3 to "controll" one stage invader, the other f***ers are still at their post but, possibly looking at whats going on with the invader "did they controll him? do my fellow gaurds need my assistance? Are there more around the culprit invader? That they are not fully paying attention to you. So you make your move. I was in the pit two night of the Wiltern gig and on the final night, me and a few others literally flung this girl on stage from the pit! She landed on stage literally on her stomatch but, quickly made it on her feet, Moz came over and she hugged him. Next thing I knew I saw her in the back of the pit area. I say you do some boot camp training for a few, then when you get to the gig make friends with some dude/chicks that are willing to fling you onstage. Planning on being in the pit at the Ventura gig, if I see you, I'll help you out.

You're a star Jil, just simply a star! Although you do nourish and encourage my erratic Mozza behaviour! Thanks for the idea about writing him a letter in Pasadena! Thanks for offering to help out. As of now, I have no clue where I am going to see him, but I certainly WILL go somewhere. I'm guessing...people will start selling their extra tickets later when they find out they can't go here/there...so...we'll see! Maybe even Ventura!

Back
Top Bottom