Spring Heeled Jim (Sans Speech?)

Oh! thanks a lot friend, i didn't know it was uploaded before...:o

no worries I uploaded a load of stuff over the last month or so. use the search function put cossy in and they should come up in case you missrd anything else

Enjoy Maximum Morrissey Im off to bed

cossy;)

I will be adding new rare video footage to this thread tomorrow night

nite all

cossy;)

Here is a little gem I have come across. Sandy Shaw does a cover version courtesy of her controversial friends "Les Smiths"

enjoy this rare clip

This clip is taken from a Channel 4 show called Top 10 Guitar Heroes.
Very Interesting and plenty of Smiths content. PLEASE NOTE THE LAST 2 MINS OF THIS DOWNLOAD IS BLANK. tHE FULL VERSION IS AROUND 7MINS LONG AND IS PROVIDED IN THE LINK BELOW

Gang

This is my final download for the night. There was an effort in 2005 to try and get The Smiths into the Hall of Fame by Channel 4. Here is the tv coverage....some nice interviews.....followed by the infamous Reading performance of How Soon is Now from 2004 This was the first time Moz had ever played this song lived and its captured here in perfect quality...but you want more so also included is First of The Gang to die Shoplifters of the World Unite and a beautiful rendition of Let me Kiss you. All this at a click of a button....this button

enjoy
cossy

Feedback as always welcome

Last edited:
Johny Marr speaks like Noel Galagher.... What the fu#$ did they say? :mad:

Sorry... i just have to chirp in here. I cannot leave this statement up on this board - uncorrected.

eh hem... let it be known - if anything, Noel Galagher speaks like Johnny Marr... not and never vice versa. :rolleyes:

Sorry... i just have to chirp in here. I cannot leave this statement up on this board - uncorrected.

eh hem... let it be known - if anything, Noel Galagher speaks like Johnny Marr... not and never vice versa. :rolleyes:

Exactly..... my mistake. :D

Morrissey and Marr they were i love, they were in love....

Last edited:
Now the million dollar question:

How did the judge call morrissey after the trial with Mike Joyce?

Devious, truculent and unreliable.... maybe he was his uncle??? mmm????

Hurra, Judge, Hurra!!! ;) ;)

Glad you enjoyed the footage anyway. Some interesting stuff I think

cossy

Aiming for 2000 views on this thread "so download something useful or useless" to quote noone in particular

cossy:D :D

Nearly at 2000 views come on people lets get downloading before the thread is gone forever................

cossy:)

Can I just say it depresses me when I read the idiots on the mainboard talking about the Kimmel performance.A free concert!!! 50 gigs in North America over the next few months. Last year these "fans" were pleading with Moz to play America. Personally you dont deserve him (obviously this relates to the begrudgers only) I dont post there anymore So Low So Low.......The foruns is where you will find me particularly on the download forum

Had to get that off my chest

cossy:mad:

Yeah the huge negativity on there shocked me. How ungrateful of them.

Back
Top Bottom