So what is next for Morrissey? Any hints?

I feel really bad, I can't enjoy Kate Bush or K. Young. I tried to like them because Midnite seems to be so sure they are fantastic, but I don't have the hearing tools to grab that music. Maybe it's too sofisticated for me. The dance of KB makes me remember my confusing classes of contemporary dance. Sad times.

I feel really bad, I can't enjoy Kate Bush or K. Young. I tried to like them because Midnite seems to be so sure they are fantastic, but I don't have the hearing tools to grab that music. Maybe it's too sofisticated for me. The dance of KB makes me remember my confusing classes of contemporary dance. Sad times.

Kate Bush is just awful. A pampered, posh, public schoolgirl with a horrible contrived singing voice but all the right connections to succeed. And the added titillation of being a sexually provocative teenager when she first appeared on the scene. Ghastly woman, it really is OK not to like her.

Ive a feeling you will like this Vegan ! :thumb:

BUT YOU REALLY DO HAVE TO put ya head phones on so you can experince the loverly bass punch and the vocals ect - Its absoloultey wonderfull !
In fact Id go as far as 2 say its possibly one of the greatest music videos ever made, when someone tells you that YOU HAVE 2 WATCH IT!!!!

Well you dont have 2 of course, but trust me its wonderfull !
Its more like some sort of wonderfull Gothic theartrical dance performance, no wonder the world tour sold out in minutes, they reckon the shows were absoulty incredible with the music , lighting and special affects ect .

Hope you enjoy ! :)

But there are of course, definate simalarities between kristeenYoung kate Bush they even look quite similar, both are fantastic singers, both these stars are fantastic live in concert ect but I personally think the one who plays the keyboard like a machine gun Is the greater star!!!

Not at all, Im not barking up the wrong tree, I will allways promote kristeenYoung ALLWAYS, Im ultra loyal 2 someone I like, and I dont care what opposition I encounter .

She is worth my time, Ive spent MONTHS and months of my time on a project/tribute im working on as a tribute, but it will be up 2 kristeen if it ever gets unleased on the public! Be aware and ready !....
ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!! , but its not quite ready yet anyways!
There is often method in ones madness!!!

I disagrea calamine lotion, im sorry, but I dont feel shes done anything wrong whatsoever in announcing any displeasure in not reciveing the recignition she deserves whilst opening up for morrissey.
Shes stated and said time and time again over and over and over, how gratefull she is to morrissey for his help ect and for him giving her the chance to do a world tour with him.

What more do u want ? blood ?

Its the audience , well some of it, but thankfully not all , most morrissey fans actually like her, but some of morrisseys "fans" who are the rude and malicious ones by shouting out disgusting abuse at her whilst shes singing live in concert , have you any idea how that makes her feel ?

SHAME ON SOME OF MORRISSEYS "FANS"!! and id never ever fought Id ever say that about any fan of morrissey!

All shes doing is somthing she loves doing by singing and performing, and giving much pleasure 2 the audeince, what on earth are people shouting vile abuse at her for????? :(

The horrible and cruel verbal abuse shes recieved whilst on stage has had kristeen almost in tears at times and she would be perfectly entitled 2 walk off stage , and yet she STILL honered morrissey and continued with her performances .

kristeenYoung has NEVER disrespected morrissey - but his fans certainly have!
People have there own ideas about that, I have mine!

Anyways Kristeen has she an incredible loyal fan base of thousands of fans who love her music ect, just as I do (and I actually happen 2 like her as a person 2 , which is allways a good sign! )

And thats good enough !

Theres nothing more 4 me 2 add, we all seem 2 be going round in circles here!

So anyways thanks for reading, someone, somere has 2 put up with this stuff I post! :)

Are you hinting that Kristeen is coming back as morrissey support? She doesn't have thousands of fans. Her last show in LA had 16 people in the club.

MIDNITE, every time I saw Kristeen Young I never heard anyone abuse her, but she did abuse the audience. We weren't there to see her and she showed really bad form when given the opportunity to win people over. If she had said, "I'm really happy to be here tonight," instead of, "there are a lot of empty seats. I guess traffic must be bad," maybe she would have won some fans. She lives a privileged lifestyle and has the resources to afford the attitude that she is an artist, not an entertainer. She feels, like Morrissey who has actually earned it through merit, that she is not a performer.
But even if you went there to see her and enjoy her show, rather than hearing, "good to see you tonight," you would have heard complaints addressed to the people that weren't there yet. She's directing her comments at people who are not there.
AND, as far as I could tell after seeing her four times, she basically has two song templates. She just wasn't that good or engaging.
I sometimes think that Morrissey got a perverse kick out of subjecting his audience to her and vice versa. I'm sure it didn't hurt that she was able to pay all of her own expenses and he knew she was going to be there on time, driven as she was to inflict herself on his fans, and would never ask him for money.

Kristin and Kate bush like tori Amos etc are people I can only do a song here or there

Are you hinting that Kristeen is coming back as morrissey support? She doesn't have thousands of fans. Her last show in LA had 16 people in the club.

Not sugesting or hinting about anything , but we can certaintly speculate and hope!
She does have a lot of fans, countless thousands, far 2 many 2 mention and plenty more 2 come ! :)

Well at least u tried, we cant ask anymore of u than that!

Yeah that's pretty cool. She's a character. I really wish they'd release a "greatest hits" that covered her whole career.

Glad u liked it :) I thought it was really good 2, not sure if there is a greatest hits, you wud of thought so!

What can one say ! o_O

MIDNITE, every time I saw Kristeen Young I never heard anyone abuse her, but she did abuse the audience. We weren't there to see her and she showed really bad form when given the opportunity to win people over. If she had said, "I'm really happy to be here tonight," instead of, "there are a lot of empty seats. I guess traffic must be bad," maybe she would have won some fans. She lives a privileged lifestyle and has the resources to afford the attitude that she is an artist, not an entertainer. She feels, like Morrissey who has actually earned it through merit, that she is not a performer.
But even if you went there to see her and enjoy her show, rather than hearing, "good to see you tonight," you would have heard complaints addressed to the people that weren't there yet. She's directing her comments at people who are not there.
AND, as far as I could tell after seeing her four times, she basically has two song templates. She just wasn't that good or engaging.
I sometimes think that Morrissey got a perverse kick out of subjecting his audience to her and vice versa. I'm sure it didn't hurt that she was able to pay all of her own expenses and he knew she was going to be there on time, driven as she was to inflict herself on his fans, and would never ask him for money.

Well the times ive seen her live in concert, she was allways thanking the audience for there cheers and appluase after each song she sung, really really appreciative.

But she has recieved sum abuse and unpleasant behaiviour from the audeince such as drunken scousers shouting "get of the f***ing stage you f***ing pretender " and on accoassion, rare as it was thank goodness, people chanting "morrissey morrissey morrissey" thoughout her set.

That is just absolute total disrespectfull 2 chant another singers name when your in the middle of your own performance.

You dont do that to someone even if u dont really care for there music.

Tell ya what, If it was me Id of walked of stage but perhaps Kristeen has more respect than 2 do that and or has her own reasons why she never.

I know we all love morrissey, but He will be on stage soon, just enjoy the opening act as youve paid good money 2 attend the concert, espeaclliy when its a star such as KristeenYoung!

You dont know how lucky u were !

Absolutely wonderfull !!! :)

But I thought that "there are a lot of empty seats tonite, I guess the traffic must be bad " was a really wity and a charming thing 2 say, a touch of class, it wasnt meant 2 be arrogant nor cheeky in any way, just a bit of "black" houmer (dark comedy) of which im a fan, I know I shouldnt but I just cant help it LOL :), I like her even more now!

She has a wicked sense of houmer, somewhat "dark" at times, you either get it or u dont!

Any of the other "defamatory or offensive "stuff shes said on stage, yes there have been a few LOL :) sorry! are "mearly metaphorical and in no way meant as literal statements nor meant 2 cause offence ect"

But anyways Im not her spokeperson she can speack 4 herself as n when she feels the need arise!
So it really is about time 4 me 2 take leave of my senses here, and escape from this madness before I end up in an asylum 4 the criminally insane!!!!!

All I seem 2 do on the site latley is write and post long essays and statements about KY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( as wonderfull and amazing as this my be, yes I know its fantastic but I need 2 post on some other topics 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres more 2 life than kristeenYoung ya know but not much more!!! :)

Oh almost forgot ....................
The new album is coming out this year BTW, and theres a new KY t-shirt out ... so u can all go 2 the web site and buy it if ya want, and wear it proudly as a fan!!!

Ive just had this large beautifull moth fly pass me, absoultey beautifull , dark brown and red, looks like a tiger moth if im not mistaken! :)

Last edited:
Not sugesting or hinting about anything , but we can certaintly speculate and hope!
She does have a lot of fans, countless thousands, far 2 many 2 mention and plenty more 2 come ! :)

Well at least u tried, we cant ask anymore of u than that!

Glad u liked it :) I thought it was really good 2, not sure if there is a greatest hits, you wud of thought so!

What can one say ! o_O

Well the times ive seen her live in concert, she was allways thanking the audience for there cheers and appluase after each song she sung, really really appreciative.

But she has recieved sum abuse and unpleasant behaiviour from the audeince such as drunken scousers shouting "get of the f***ing stage you f***ing pretender " and on accoassion, rare as it was thank goodness, people chanting "morrissey morrissey morrissey" thoughout her set.

That is just absolute total disrespectfull 2 chant another singers name when your in the middle of your own performance.

You dont do that to someone even if u dont really care for there music.

Tell ya what, If it was me Id of walked of stage but perhaps Kristeen has more respect than 2 do that and or has her own reasons why she never.

I know we all love morrissey, but He will be on stage soon, just enjoy the opening act as youve paid good money 2 attend the concert, espeaclliy when its a star such as KristeenYoung!

You dont know how lucky u were !

Absolutely wonderfull !!! :)

But I thought that "there are a lot of empty seats tonite, I guess the traffic must be bad " was a really wity and a charming thing 2 say, a touch of class, it wasnt meant 2 be arrogant nor cheeky in any way, just a bit of "black" houmer (dark comedy) of which im a fan, I know I shouldnt but I just cant help it LOL :), I like her even more now!

She has a wicked sense of houmer, somewhat "dark" at times, you either get it or u dont!

Any of the other "defamatory or offensive "stuff shes said on stage, yes there have been a few LOL :) sorry! are "mearly metaphorical and in no way meant as literal statements nor meant 2 cause offence ect"

But anyways Im not her spokeperson she can speack 4 herself as n when she feels the need arise!
So it really is about time 4 me 2 take leave of my senses here, and escape from this madness before I end up in an asylum 4 the criminally insane!!!!!

All I seem 2 do on the site latley is write and post long essays and statements about KY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( as wonderfull and amazing as this my be, yes I know its fantastic but I need 2 post on some other topics 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres more 2 life than kristeenYoung ya know but not much more!!! :)

Oh almost forgot ....................
The new album is coming out this year BTW, and theres a new KY t-shirt out ... so u can all go 2 the web site and buy it if ya want, and wear it proudly as a fan!!!

Ive just had this large beautifull moth fly pass me, absoultey beautifull , dark brown and red, looks like a tiger moth if im not mistaken! :)
Everybody knows that MIDNITE IS KRISTEEN YOUNG. Go Away! If you're so popular post on your own freakin' website. We don't like you. You are small and two faced. I have copies of your emails talkin smack about morrissey. I'm waiting for the right time to make them public.

Everybody knows that MIDNITE IS KRISTEEN YOUNG. Go Away! If you're so popular post on your own freakin' website. We don't like you. You are small and two faced. I have copies of your emails talkin smack about morrissey. I'm waiting for the right time to make them public.

:D Yes, and Benny is Morrissey. Please, check your dose

Certainly not, my limitations are obvious. Thanks for being such an understanding person with the less favored ones.

....................... some times things might not be quite as they seem!

Last edited:
This is about the third time Ive come back 2 this topic now...

For the very last time, not repeating it again, no im not kristeenYoung!!!!
Im just a fan thats all.
( it was fun however I have 2 admit it lol :) )
And Ive only EVER posted as one person ......... MIDNITE

I have 2 sort out a new web site now , the one I have up, although is good, its a bit outdated!

The new one Is going 2 be absolutely incredible, yes it is! Ive already got a good idea of what I want the home page 2 look like.

This really hot weather is horrible ! dont like the boiling hot summer evenings , much prefer the dark freezing cold winter nites when it goes dead dark early at about 4pm in the afternoons and when its snowing and pouring down with rain! :)

Last edited:
This is about the third time Ive come back 2 this topic now... but this should be the last!

This really hot weather is horrible ! dont like the boiling hot summer evenings , much prefer the dark freezing cold winter nites when it goes dead dark early at about 4pm in the afternoons and when its snowing and pouring down with rain! :)
me tooooooooooo! only four more months until fall, yay!

Im just not a summer person at all, I can become a bit unwell at times during the summer but my health and happyness returns again in the winter!!!! :)

Bet you love the autumn 2 when all the leaves have fallen and are a beautifull shade of red and brown !

Anyways............

Take care rifke and everyone else 2, oh and keep up with the poetry ! :)

Last edited:
I thought I was the only person who felt about summer the way you two do. The long, hot summer days are upon me and I am feeling disenchanted. I used to like summers, but the older I get the more I am dreading it. It does something to my psyche and makes me feel intellectually uninspired and emotionally shallow. I look forward to the gloomy, grey days when the winds are whipping and freezing rain slashes your face. Life becomes more complex on the days like this.

Theres somthing I need 2 tell you all

Last edited:
I thought I was the only person who felt about summer the way you two do. The long, hot summer days are upon me and I am feeling disenchanted. I used to like summers, but the older I get the more I am dreading it. It does something to my psyche and makes me feel intellectually uninspired and emotionally shallow. I look forward to the gloomy, grey days when the winds are whipping and freezing rain slashes your face. Life becomes more complex on the days like this.

:D

i think people only pretend to like the sun, i really do. the people who sit out there basking in the sun are the same people who tell you to turn the heat down in winter when you're freezing. they dont really like the heat or the sun, they just want to pretend to be a sunny person. there's absolutely nothing to like about the sun. the air feels stale and stagnant and stifling when the sun shines; everything bathed in a gaudy light. moody, atmospheric whether is so much more pleasant, poetic, and nuanced. in such whether i feel in harmony with life. there's something exquisite about the cold. the sun destroys my happiness, it really does. i feel panicky, like what if it just keeps getting hotter? that would be such a terrible way to die.

Im just not a summer person at all, I can become a bit unwell at times during the summer but my health and happyness returns again in the winter!!!! :)

Bet you love the autumn 2 when all the leaves have fallen and are a beautifull shade of red and brown !

Anyways............

Take care rifke and everyone else 2, oh and keep up with the poetry ! :)

yes, autumn is brilliant! pure contentment!
you take care, as well--dont be a stranger! what have you got to tell us? sounds interesting :)

yes, autumn is brilliant! pure contentment!
you take care, as well--dont be a stranger! what have you got to tell us? sounds interesting :)

Thanks 4 your words *theres allways one!* mind u there were a few others 2!
The thing I have 2 tell you all I will hopefully reveal soon, ive got some very very serious problems at the moment , so I need 2 sort these out first!

I note there is a new TV / KY topic on the forum?

There can be no greater pleasure in life nowadays than 2 go onto a forum and talk about how wonderfull Morrissey and kristeenyoung is!
Well theres nothing else to talk about !

But I thought "there are a lot of empty seats tonite, I guess the traffic must be bad " was just utterly charming, it just makes me smile and giggle lol I like her , yes i do! :)

Some one should have it as there signature, i wud do it myself, but i need 2 keep the memory of "steven " alive via my own signature, he will never ever be fogotten ever - promice!

Back
Top Bottom