So, How Do You Like Your Ringleader?

Cupped or Uncupped?

• Total voters

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
A pivotal question which must be resolved:

cupped or uncupped?

-Vaux

(thanks Robert for the photo of the album covers)

Last edited:
Uncupped looks more authentic, like he's actually playing it and not posing. I wonder why they didn't just use 1 photo for all albums?

Coiff.

"I wonder why they didn't just use 1 photo for all albums?"

Alas we can only wonder...

:)

-Vaux

probably just to get us all talking about it and having to buy two copies so we dont feel we are missing out. :rolleyes:
(not that i'd be that daft i like the uncupped one ive got thanks very much.)

probably just to get us all talking about it and having to buy two copies so we dont feel we are missing out. :rolleyes:

Good point. Perhaps some kind member will perform a hi-res scan of both. We can them print them out on our color printers and trade sleeves depending on the mood: feeling tense? Go with the cupped sleeve. Feeling happy go lucky? The uncupped's your move...

-Vaux

I was daft enough in the ninteen haties to buy everything.Variations included.But I`m not materialistic anymore. I prefer my Ringleader cupped.Actually cupped with both hands would be nice.......sigh.:p

I was daft enough in the ninteen haties to buy everything.Variations included.But I`m not materialistic anymore. I prefer my Ringleader cupped.Actually cupped with both hands would be nice.......sigh.:p

That's why I proposed the scan and color print of the ROTT sleeves. When you feel like you want to get your freak on, BAM! Slide in the cupped sleeve...

-Vaux

i think i'll have to sleep on it and get back to you, in the morning

Back
Top Bottom