do you think tarantino looks like moz?

viva hate1

some people says they look-alike but ì don`t find quentin tarantino attractive whatsoever... yuck,and as we all know moz it`s the most handsome,sexy ,hot and good-looking men around ;)well at least for me he is, in the other hand i think the guy from nip/tuck, you know the guy that plays christian`s character looks A LOT like the moz ,and i do belive that guy it`s really attractive,but that`s my opinion,although my sister told me the other day that, she thinks morrissey looks like popeye the sailor man :eek: .......and that`s not funny , i don`t find popeye sexy at all. :mad:

Haha, you have to put up with those kind of comments.

Some people intended to tease you. :p

Personally I don't find Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise attractive or desireble, it's up to individual's taste.

They certainly arent twin sons of a different mother, but there's a slight resemblance.

Yes, Moz and Tarantino are very alike...:eek: like Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy, for example...:rolleyes:

you known what, i think they are right. Look here is morrissey in the video for "I have for forgiven jesus".

(i think the other guy is joyce!)

:p

some people says they look-alike but ì don`t find quentin tarantino attractive whatsoever... yuck,and as we all know moz it`s the most handsome,sexy ,hot and good-looking men around ;)well at least for me he is, in the other hand i think the guy from nip/tuck, you know the guy that plays christian`s character looks A LOT like the moz ,and i do belive that guy it`s really attractive,but that`s my opinion,although my sister told me the other day that, she thinks morrissey looks like popeye the sailor man :eek: .......and that`s not funny , i don`t find popeye sexy at all. :mad:

This is all too funny because I completely agree with you. I watched Pulp Fiction the other day and noticed there are many characteristics that Tarantino shares with Moz, but I think Tarantinos "features are too deep set to be considered classically handsome". Its true.

And has far as Dr. Christian Troy, next to Moz he is absolutely my #2 celebrity crush. That's pretty crazy when you think about it.

I think what all 3 of these men share is a nice chin that they all pull off in their own way. And perhaps the fact that they are all usually wearing suits or dressed nicely. But I think you took the words right out of my mouth on this one. Except that popeye business. Tell your sis she is mistaken.

Proof...
jan09.jpg

Yes, i've thought this too,
and tmyem that's some avatar :eek:

Last edited:
To the Tower and off with the heads of anyone who suggests such a thing!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Just out of curiousity what is it you hate about his work? This is interesting to me...

Everything. He is indulgent, no sense of the story, unneccessary violence, unsuccessful attempts at the film noir style, really uninspiring plots...awful acting direction....I can go on and on and on. I have never been able to sit through a Tarantino film start to finish. They either bore me to tears, or it's so bad I just can't watch it.
Supposedly he likes Jean Luc Godard....too bad he learned NOTHING from him, except to cut Uma's hair like Anna Karina's...

This is a ridiculous question / thread....
The only person who looks like Morrissey is Morrissey. You can't improve on perfection!!

This is a ridiculous question / thread....
The only person who looks like Morrissey is Morrissey. You can't improve on perfection!!

I agree.He is beautiful.I love the bit in The importance when he does his hair and quiff and says "why meddle with a masterpiece" it makes me weak at the knees.:D

I think more-so from the side,
039_20759.jpg

Aaagghhh... do not want.

You know how, in some families, there are two brothers. They look alike if you glance at them for just a moment. But then you realize that one is the best possible version of that particular lookset, and the other is the worst. Like two sides of the same coin- hot side, ugly side.

Well, Tarantino is their way uglier cousin.

However, both T and Moz have been spotted walking down Michigan Avenue in Chicago... although the only one I saw personally was Tarantino. I wish it had been the other way around... LIKE SOME PEOPLE I COULD NAME. (yeah, you, Claudia)

Aaagghhh... do not want.

You know how, in some families, there are two brothers. They look alike if you glance at them for just a moment. But then you realize that one is the best possible version of that particular lookset, and the other is the worst. Like two sides of the same coin- hot side, ugly side.

Well, Tarantino is their way uglier cousin.

However, both T and Moz have been spotted walking down Michigan Avenue in Chicago... although the only one I saw personally was Tarantino. I wish it had been the other way around... LIKE SOME PEOPLE I COULD NAME. (yeah, you, Claudia)

You should have thrown something at him....his head is the size of a satelite...yuck. yuck. yuck. (at tarantino, NOT morrissey...obviously)

Back
Top Bottom