Small boy jokes & loaded guns

DeadLinDy

ok guys... i am in love with these pics. Does anybody else have pictures of when Moz does this?

PLEASE POST.

Many Thanks.
~LinDy

bangbangbd9.jpg

morrissey400xv9.jpg

mozsmalliq3.jpg

no maam... i found them on the internet (while i should be working) I LaLaLove them... i love it when he puts that fingergun to his head! lol..

I remember seeing Moz perform First of the Gang and him doing his fingergun as if to say 'Hector did himself in' and it was the first time I'd thought of it. Previously I'd assumed Hector had died in some massive gang shoot out.

Dupree said:
I remember seeing Moz perform First of the Gang and him doing his fingergun as if to say 'Hector did himself in' and it was the first time I'd thought of it. Previously I'd assumed Hector had died in some massive gang shoot out.

Ahhh, and that's why he'd be 'such a silly boy'. And, as we all know, there's endless glamour and stealing of hearts in death. But the 'bullet in his gullet' line means he shot himself in the mouth, not the head; it all revives an image of a rather done to death, bandwagon attracting, famous suicide, don't you think?
I've always had an image of gang warfare with that song too (not that you get much of that out near the Peak District) but it's always intriguing to be offered a different perspective on a song.

However, my main reason for posting is to say ... My God, would you just look at those fingers. No wonder he spends so much time looking at / using and abusing his hands on stage; they are divine.

so do you figure he only started using this 'gun gesture' since YATQ?? i don't think ive seen it anytime before?

Trouble loves me said:
However, my main reason for posting is to say ... My God, would you just look at those fingers. No wonder he spends so much time looking at / using and abusing his hands on stage; they are divine.

Its true. I've always thought Morrissey does have quite beautiful hands.

DeadLinDy said:
so do you figure he only started using this 'gun gesture' since YATQ?? i don't think ive seen it anytime before?

Moz doing live machine gunning during How Soon is Now from TOTP from many moons ago. Credit goes to Celebatedi for the little animated gif.

Back
Top Bottom